Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The concept of sexual dimorphism is killing my chances

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
We all know that many species have sexual dimorphism: we like attributes of the other gender naturally like their long hair, breasts, a cute face etc.
What women like in men is masculinity so a good body, alpha like behaviour, protection skills and of course facial bones

I represent nothing of a man tho I was always the one with a slim frame and never had any alpha behavior, I am always anxious about everything because I am scared that I embarass myself or disappoint others.
For example I played soccer and basketball and I was always hyper scared about doing a mistake the whole game. That's the reason why I hate chads even more, they were always naturally better at everything sportswise and they always seemed so confident

Now I am at a point where I can't have any confidence due to being a virgin and I can't ever imagine a girl seeing me as the man in her life. Natural selection is doing it's work on me, my high inhib is tearing me apart

It's over anyway man. Just give up hope: it's the only way to mitigate your pain. Focus on other shit.

We all know that many species have sexual dimorphism: we like attributes of the other gender naturally like their long hair, breasts, a cute face etc.
What women like in men is masculinity so a good body, alpha like behaviour, protection skills and of course facial bones

I represent nothing of a man tho I was always the one with a slim frame and never had any alpha behavior, I am always anxious about everything because I am scared that I embarass myself or disappoint others.
For example I played soccer and basketball and I was always hyper scared about doing a mistake the whole game. That's the reason why I hate chads even more, they were always naturally better at everything sportswise and they always seemed so confident

Now I am at a point where I can't have any confidence due to being a virgin and I can't ever imagine a girl seeing me as the man in her life. Natural selection is doing it's work on me, my high inhib is tearing me apart
Same tbh. Ive been trying to get my hands on steroids in hopes it will at least make my behavior more masculine. I've never got a blood test but I'm certain I'm low T

It's over anyway man. Just give up hope: it's the only way to mitigate your pain. Focus on other shit.
I can't I don't know why but my bluepilled faith is still in me cause I haven't fully looksmaxxed yet
Same tbh. Ive been trying to get my hands on steroids in hopes it will at least make my behavior more masculine. I've never got a blood test but I'm certain I'm low T
I am also certain that I am low T but don't want to pump my body with things like roids

It is beyond over boyo so dont worry

It never thought of beginning for you.