Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The concept of Incel Tears is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
When someone say they take screenshots of incel posts its pretty funny. Like the very essence of who you are is how you conduct yourself in the world, how you relate to others, etc, admiting you stalk virgins online is pretty much saying youre inferior. Its like "i cant be a complete human being. I cannot exist in the world properly. Im going to fail at basic things everyone can manage to do". Is there anything more pathetic than that? "I cant help it being a fuck up, so im telling you in advance. Dont trust me. Dont have high expectations about me".
What a fucking joke. Saying you post on Incel Tears is validating society by saying that youre trying your best but cant manage being normal, instead of questioning the ideas of degeneracy upheld by society. Such greed.

They're cucks

I want to see those I.T freaks burn so bad that I Am frothing at the mouth in anticipation.

Everything about IT is cucked

They're pretty circle jerky, and mainly thirsty for karma tbh