Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The compounding pill is pure suicidefuel

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Basically a more elaborated version of "life is just about luck"

Not sure if compounding is the right term, I'm too low IQ to articulate my thoughts on this theory. But this is what I mean:

Take a regular guy off the street, he's average looking, average job, average LTR or most likely incel. 50 hours of his week is wasted at his pathetic job + commuting. All this time to 'earn' a pathetic salary. He earns just enough to pay his rent and probably save a couple hundred a month if he's lucky. Some don't even save at all. He has barely any friends and is forced to go out most weekends and ruin his body with alcohol and shit sleep just to try and find a slay, but fails miserably 9 times out of 10.

His work stress is making him go grey/bald, he's waking up at 5am every day. It's starting to take a toll on his skin. His boss tells him he's on thin ice every week and expects him to do overtime. Overall a trash life. All paths lead to a brutal descension.

Now take an instagram model, actor, professional athlete ect

Not only are these cunts earning millions for their 'work'. It is their job to look good and be at peak performance all year round

These guys wake up with 0 stress, they are often provided with personal trainers and elite dietitians, pharma grade roids. Their entire day is spent maxxing their looks and maxxing their health. They are given access to top tier skin treatments, supplements ect nothing can go wrong.

Not only that, this process just leads to further success in regards to status. They are gaining tens of thousands of followers daily, blue instagram tick, the money is just rolling in. I read somewhere that Nick Bateman earns 50k per Instagram post. Meanwhile the average shmuck doesn't earn that in an entire year.

For these guys, every action they take, every thing they do just compounds their success. The keep looking better, keep growing their following, keep earning more. Meanwhile an average man descends rapidly as the days go by.

Everything just fits into place for these guys. To make things even more brutal; while they focus on gymcelling, they are bombarded with thousands of DMs from girls around the world. Getting sent unsolicited nudes ect. These guys don't need to go out, they don't need to drink, they don't need to face rejection. They have a plethora of girls to choose from just because of their 'job'.

Meanwhile the average normie male is told to improve himself and someday he'll find the right girl

"Work on yourself and go to therapy"

"Join a bouldering class or salsa, there will be tons of girls you could meet there"

Funny GIF

Even if the normie is properly gymcelled or even roided. It's all for nothing, he's not rewarded for it. All he's doing is going to work with an impressive physique. He barely gets to show if off. He is not gaining money or status because of it. Not to mention the amount of time he will be spending outside of his 50+ work hours. He will be left with practically no free time for himself.

Life as an average man is a fucking scam
Once you've realized this it literally doesn't make sense to try anymore. Kek even normies can feel hopeless in the face of the compounding pill let alone the non NT incels.

Yes thats why you should lotterymaxx

Yeah I realised this once I finished studying. What's the point in me wageslaving 50 hours a week in a dead end job if my life is gonna be exactly the same as it is now? Might as well just stay a semi-neet and avoid all the unnecessary stress

Technically, you can try to become an influencer - well, your face... bad

Yeah I realised this once I finished studying. What's the point in me wageslaving 50 hours a week in a dead end job if my life is gonna be exactly the same as it is now? Might as well just stay a semi-neet and avoid all the unnecessary stress
why semi?

Yes thats why you should lotterymaxx
Just win the lottery bro that way you can improve on your personality and foidss will come flying your way

The 400 Weeks 1 Meeks meme still holds true

Fucking brutal

Just win the lottery bro that way you can improve on your personality and foidss will come flying your way
It's better and more realistic advice than your average redpiller has to offer

Money for food and cope
I have enough money for that as a semi neet and besides if you work 50 hours a week you don't even have time to cope at least in my book. I don't consider having a couple of hours after work for yourself "coping" you're just having a little break before slaving again the next day