Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The comment section on this one is ultra 100 billion RageFuel.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xs3eyb/some_people_respect_others_simply_because_they/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Bit of a backstory here. So I made a post not too long ago where I came to the indirect and partial defense of fellow incel @3movs. Now these twits have taken to reposting his question twice in the span of a single day. Do they seriously not have anything better to do than target our boy @3movs every time he dares exercise his first amendment right? And more than that, the comment section on this one is even more infuriating than the comment section related to the last post I made. The previous post I made, it's comment section I'd say is about 75% SuicideFuel and 25% RageFuel. This one on the other hand is about 90% RageFuel and 10% SuicideFuel.

their working overtime to keep their gaslighting anti-incel narrative from breaking.

No one gives a fuck what IT tards think. Get them out your mind. They are losers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back