Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the coming incel revolution

Might watch it tomorrow, thanks for the recommandation :feelsokman:

5 minutes in. Will listen further tomorrow. Have been interested and confused about how some normies see emotions as facts and things like that.

you're an incel

season 8 episode 10 GIF

Any kind of male revolution is cope. There are enough simps and boomers to make sure no uprising of outcast men happens. The "revolution" is a silent and slow one: men will increasingly drop out of society or kill themselves that it will no longer function.

hmmmm, interesting

although. theres many cucks and simps that will not fight and mh protect wahmen. it needs to get a lil more worse

Any kind of male revolution is cope. There are enough simps and boomers to make sure no uprising of outcast men happens. The "revolution" is a silent and slow one: men will increasingly drop out of society or kill themselves that it will no longer function.
modern revolution = slow rot.

hmmmm, interesting

although. theres many cucks and simps that will not fight and mh protect wahmen. it needs to get a lil more worse

It's getting worse by the day (lifefuel)

modern revolution = slow rot.

When the population is divided by 10 and the economy subsequently collapses, it'll accelerate. I promise.

Listening rn

I dont see there being much of a revolution like violently physical in the streets or whatnot.

But I think there are current trends continuing that will effect society.

Populations are aging and they need guys like us (most people on this site are in their 20's) working and paying taxes to provide for the aging pension, however there will be a significant amount of guys like us LDARING or NEETbuxxing and so on that we arent contributing and this will be an unintentional revolution of sort since we will be impacting society just not violently.

It's getting worse by the day (lifefuel)

When the population is divided by 10 and the economy subsequently collapses, it'll accelerate. I promise.
When these childless whores are laying in their shit and piss alone during population collapse, maybe. Still economic collapse means men with their monkey brain activated fighting amongst themselves for 'dominance'. Only sure for way for men to win is utter annihilation with no possibility of going back like how a family-man after years of getting disrespected goes on a rampage. Just on a global scale, in GTA 6 of course.

@LeFrenchCel pin dis

i wonder how the juden will work around this one :feelswhere:

I mean even simps are waking up to their BS so it might happen

Oh shit, could we have a gender war in 2040??

no apocalypse is coming, no great revolution/rebelion is coming its all a cope.

Humanity will just keep getting more degenarate, life will keep getting better for foids, rich chads and psychopaths and keep getting shittier for most men.

Last edited:
hmmmm, interesting

Those cuck white knights have also never laid hands on a firearm a day in their lives.

Doesnt matter how out numbered incels are. With firearms, especially ARs, a single individual can do some serious widespread damage

no apocalypse is coming, no great revolution/rebelion is coming its all a cope.

Humanity will just keep getting more degenarate, life will keep getting better for foids, rich chads and psychopaths and keep getting shittier for most men.
No

Watched the vid. It's a red-pill propaganda by a foid-apologist fag. Don't give it too much (any) credit.

Ray is no joke in the financial world. He was trusted with big Jew money and has insight few have.
i remember skimming through his book even though i didn't understand most of it

You're assuming that the revolution will happen in the here and now. It certainly won't. It will happen once our numbers have grown and we're no longer merely a marginalized group that can be conveniently brushed aside and ignored. By the time of the revolution, all of the boomers will be frail or dead. It will happen at least 20 years from now.

You're assuming that the revolution will happen in the here and now. It certainly won't. It will happen once our numbers have grown and we're no longer merely a marginalized group that can be conveniently brushed aside and ignored. By the time of the revolution, all of the boomers will be frail or dead. It will happen at least 20 years from now.
I see. Yeah, within a big time frame I believe this is very possible to happen. But then, other things might collapse society first.

DEPUTY COMMANDER ERIC HARRIS CALLING IN FOR THE REVOLUTION

People think the "collapse" will be a massive, sudden, cataclysmic event but instead it will be (and already is here) a slow, gradual deterioration until one day your country is competing with Brazil or India for quality of life
The "collapse" is wishful thinking

To me he said a whole lot without saying much at all. Chads will end up recruiting incels? Give me a break.

The rise of neetdom, however...

I get ´The last of us´ vibes from the thumbnail.

incel with blue eyes = glowie

Mens are the biggest backstabbers of men. A unified men revolution will never be happen as majority men are simps and immediately backstab other men

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

After 50 years when I am in my 70s this will happen

Mens are the biggest backstabbers of men. A unified men revolution will never be happen as majority men are simps and immediately backstab other men
Yep

If Orthodox Blackpill keeps growing, I could see it as a hopeful possibility

fuck society

Anti matriarchal revolution now