Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The coming global famine.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I care about you brocels in that this is probably the only sense of community I have currently left for dead and to rot by the rest of the world. Currently, there are rumors of hyperinflation especially in terms of food prices along with fertilizer shortages for agriculture and whispers of organized intentional global famine coming to the world. It behooves you all to start stockpiling on food now for when the entire world eventually goes to shit near future. Stockpile on food brocels right now if you haven't already. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Ty for the reminder brocel. Stay safe :feelsYall:

Thanks for the heads up brocel :feelsautistic:, I care about you as well

It's not intentional, we are in the largest extinction event in the history of the earth, almost entirely because of human activity.

More and more species are going extinct every day, it's just that normies only care about football and soywars so they don't care. Nothing's going to happen until the breaking point is reached and everything suddenly collapses.

Last edited:
It's not intentional, we are in the largest extinction event in the history of the earth, almost entirely because of human activity.

More and more species are going extinct every day, it's just that normies only care about football and soywars so they don't care. Nothing's going to happen until the breaking point is reached and everything suddenly collapses.
We're amidst the breaking point currently, fun times coming very soon. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

Thanks for the heads up brocel :feelsautistic:, I care about you as well
Let the normies starve to death, fuck them, but as for brocels, let us out survive all the normies. :feelsjuice:

Mypatriotsupply.com is a great site for purchasing prep gear/food.

interesting, i'll be sure to stock up on stuff i need. hopefully, shit doesn't hit the fan too fast
Do it within the next four to eight weeks just to be on the safe side, March is going to be a crazy month for the global markets. :feelsjuice:

I do not have enough space. I do not really care about starving to death, I will gladly accept it. Why would I fight to survive? So Ican be lonely and depressed for longer? Nah thanks I take death any time

I do not have enough space. I do not really care about starving to death, I will gladly accept it. Why would I fight to survive? So Ican be lonely and depressed for longer? Nah thanks I take death any time
Starvation is a slow very painful death, good luck with that if this is your choice. :feelsokman:

One can still eat human flesh. There is enough human to saturate every incel

One can still eat human flesh. There is enough human to saturate every incel
Most in the United States are unhealthy or disease-ridden, would rather eat possum than perform cannibalism here amongst a diseased population. :feelsjuice:

Yeah we are already on it, inflation has been hell here, everything is going up in price when it comes to food and there's already a shortage of cooking oil and milk.
Cooking over an open fire is going to become very popular again. :feelsjuice:

middle east and africa will first get hit by famine but western europe and US will be fine as they are food exporters besides that my energy stonks been pretty good since the start of the year