Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The comedy of looks

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
1.1 Enter Legatius, an ugly civilian working as a humble tanner, walking out onto the courtyard of Agatha, a lady of the low upper class.
Agatha: Who shalt be there? In the courtyard of mine humble abode, yet paid for by other men, for I hath not worked a day in mine life?

Legatius: Oh, lady Agatha! I have doth worked on so many projects since the last time I've seen you! You were the twinkle of mine eye. I wanted to wait until now, for I hath taken a bath,and I am holding firm, like my father told me as it worked for he!

Agatha: Legatius! Thou hath looked at me creepily! Thine smile is not a love of affection, but rather one I hate to endure and see? Oh, it is like torture to be looked at like you did!

Legatius: Why would mine look of kindness and affection cause harm to thine body and mind? I ask thee?

Agatha: Well, Legatius, thy...thy did not bruth thine teeth enough! Thou dental quality is dubious!
[Agathas mind]: I must not say thine truth as to why, lest I look terribly! I must make something up! Quickly, Quickly! With haste!

Legatius: Mine...Dental quality? Are thy certain? The man I saw you gawking at, Christian, Did not have thine teeth such as I! His teeth were like the color of the leather I tan!

Agatha: Well, do not insult me legatius! Art thou a celibate of the involuntary kind? You know what people think about those! You shalt never have a chance if thine keep talking these nasty toxic things! Improve thy personality!

A week ensues by, with Legatius trying all he can to improve his personality to get the female of his desire.

1.2 Enter Christian , who only happens to be of the 10% percentile in height and looks and Agatha, coming to Agatha's bedroom
Agatha: Oh Christian! Thine hath earned my love and can now mate with me!
Christian: Shut thy mouth! Stupid hag! Whore! Thy are a wench and I shalt use thee and leave thee! For thy is a useless woman! Only good for bearing children!
Agatha: Oh, what an amazing man you are! Please, use your fists as well!

After a week legatius is back

1.3: Enter legatius once again in Agatha's courtyard.

Legatius: Oh, My lady! I am back once more and I promised I have improved mine personality! I am a better man now! I doth improved my clothing, spent most of my wealth on such an endeavour!

Agatha: legatius, I doth grow tired and sick of these games.

Legatius: Pardon me, mine lady?

Agatha: Thine personality doth matters none, your personality is the synonym of thy mandible, and it is weak, thine wardrobe is just a synonym of the height of your person, and your dental issues are just snonymous with thy shoulder blades and frame of you.

Legatius: My lady, I cannot change any of those...

Agatha: I know, so get out of mine sight! Thou can not change thy looks, and will never be able to! I only go for men who are twice your height and thy mandible tough enough to crack rocks!

1.4: Enter legatius into his home, where he lives with his father, Christof
Christof: Legatius, how was the attempt to get agatha today? Dost though get her? Did thou hold frame and be confident?
Legatius: Yes, Father. Yet I was unable to get her. She told me the truth...
Christof: "the truth"? What shalt that entail?
Legatius: I do not want to talk about it. Where is thine hunting crossbow? I wish to go into the woods and hunt morsel with them.
Christof: On the shelf in the main room.

1.5 Enter legatius, alone, in the woods.
Legatius: This shalt be it, my final days of life. I hope thine divine spirit doth release me from this tormet and gain me acceptance to heaven.
Legatius Loads the Crossbow
Legatius: Goodbye, cruel world. O How it is so bad! Just for my looks I must do this! Just for my looks must I die! Why doth god punish me so!
Crossbow fires

1.6: Enter courier, in Agatha dining room after a long orgy. She is cleaning up
Courier: My lady! Legatius was found dead in the woods, suicide they say!
Agatha: Oh no! How could that be so?
Courier: His letter said that there doth hast been an issue of love.
Agatha: I could have never seen this coming! Tell thine family of Legatius I am sending thoughts and prayers.

Scene

shakespearemaxxing I see

Not read but i agree.

Did you write this? Insane high IQ and shakespearemaxxed if so. Mods should pin ngl

I thought Legatius was gonna go ER ngl

He should go Othello

I read it all

@mental_out @i_a_m_i pin this niggers