Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The college life of a college chick i briefly knew vs the college life of me

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
When i came to uni 9 and a half months ago, I was a transfer student. I took a few years at community college and then took a gap year during the 2020-2021 year during quarantine. Now I'm gonna be a senior. This year was really bad. Anyways, I am going to talk about my time as a transfer student and this other person. I came as a transfer student and it can be hard to meet people as a transfer student because you aren't in social environments conducive to making friends unlike freshmen and people formed their social circles by now and don't want or even have time for new friends and their schedules are packed now.

Story

I remember first semester, I joined the Rugby club. What's interesting is that it was the only thing about this school year i thought was decent. We had a few socials, and i remember we had a big house rager at one of the captain's house. He invited a whole sorority there and i saw some white normie hook up with one of them and they made out every 5 seconds. I didn't talk to them, but the whole men's rugby team was there. I remember having a social one time that the same captain threw at his backyard. The men and women's rugby team were together. I remember some chick was part of the women's rugby team. She's also a transfer student but she transferred from some small university rather than community college. She was a blond hair blue eyed Aryan stacylite. I remember we all were drinking beer and had pizza and s'mores at a bonfire and played beer pong or some shit. I remember as I was getting pizza or beer she was near me and we started talking (as far as i know, she initiated the conversation). We had a conversation for about a couple minutes. I remember the remainder of the event she was talking with the other rugby chicks. I was mostly talking to the dudes. I remember she still spoke to me briefly a couple more times. I remember requesting a song so I told that Chang captain "Energy" by Drake and she overheard me and briefly told me she likes that song too. I remember I told the guys a funny joke they all thought was funny and i think she wondered what it was and they told her and she started laughing hysterically. And i remember a bit later i did something kinda funny and she told one of her friends how she thought i was so cool or something. I couldn't ask her out because she mostly was talking to her friends and just randomly interrupting it to talk to her will seem overbearing. Either way, that was the closest chance i got to asking a woman out in my life. I barely know any woman anymore. but something tells me she wasn't attracted to me, just thought i was funny. in fact, i bet if we went on a date i would've been ghosted after the 1st or 2nd date.

Me vs Her

At college, I didn't go on any dates. I barely met many women. First semester i hardly knew any women. second semester i joined a professional co-ed honors frat (i could never make it into a social frat at this point its too late). it was half guys half girls. The girls just talked to other girls while the guys talked to other guys. Yeah we all kinda talked to each other a little, but i never saw any woman seeming to show interest in me and conversations were small talk and completely platonic and neutral. Only two guys there had GFs with girls there, one is a white guy dating a black chick (not a "sheboon" you racist cunts, she wasn't even ugly as far as i know and she wasn't fat at all), and he was a 6/10 white normie and the other was a 6'2 white chadlite with a 8/10 stacy. Other than that, the guys and girls don't know each other yet because we just got initiated.

I also didn't make many friends. I made one actual friend this whole year. I'm pretty sure he has autism but he was never diagnosed, but he's super high-functioning and does great socially. He has a NT girlfriend and she's a 8/10 brunette stacy, but he's a 6'1 6/10 white guy and being tall and decent looking and white and super high-functioning gives him extra points. he also met her in HS, the easiest time for a guy to get a GF. without her, maybe he would've been a KHHV for all i know.

I made two casual friends who i saw from time to time, but i didn't see them that often. We don't know each other super well. But everyone else was a brief acquintance. I tried in first semester to make some friends with some people but it didn't work out. I either got left on delivered after meeting some people or i never saw them again after the semester and we lost contact. I spent many weekends alone unless my only friend was available.

Her

As for her, she came as a sophomore, and she's living it up there. I found her Instagram and VSCO eventually (i don't follow her because i only met her once). She made tons of friends, and became best friends with another rugby team captain on women's rugby team (who was a senior). she made so many friends and had many things to do on weekends and partied a lot. She also now has a boyfriend, and he's 5'6 but a 6/10 white normie college lacrosse athlete. she's a 5 ft blond stacylite.

MORAL of the story

just because a woman talks to you or thinks you're cool doesn't mean she's interested in you. i'm a 4/10 arab (fair skin but arab facial structure) autistic dude and i can't have a chance with anyone. I'm high-functioning but not as high-functioning as autistic guys who get GFs. Chicks will usually date white normies or white chads. nobody else. So no i ain't no fakecel.

they will give birth to giga manlets

over for their children

When i came to uni 9 and a half months ago, I was a transfer student. I took a few years at community college and then took a gap year during the 2020-2021 year during quarantine. Now I'm gonna be a senior. This year was really bad. Anyways, I am going to talk about my time as a transfer student and this other person. I came as a transfer student and it can be hard to meet people as a transfer student because you aren't in social environments conducive to making friends unlike freshmen and people formed their social circles by now and don't want or even have time for new friends and their schedules are packed now.

Story

I remember first semester, I joined the Rugby club. What's interesting is that it was the only thing about this school year i thought was decent. We had a few socials, and i remember we had a big house rager at one of the captain's house. He invited a whole sorority there and i saw some white normie hook up with one of them and they made out every 5 seconds. I didn't talk to them, but the whole men's rugby team was there. I remember having a social one time that the same captain threw at his backyard. The men and women's rugby team were together. I remember some chick was part of the women's rugby team. She's also a transfer student but she transferred from some small university rather than community college. She was a blond hair blue eyed Aryan stacylite. I remember we all were drinking beer and had pizza and s'mores at a bonfire and played beer pong or some shit. I remember as I was getting pizza or beer she was near me and we started talking (as far as i know, she initiated the conversation). We had a conversation for about a couple minutes. I remember the remainder of the event she was talking with the other rugby chicks. I was mostly talking to the dudes. I remember she still spoke to me briefly a couple more times. I remember requesting a song so I told that Chang captain "Energy" by Drake and she overheard me and briefly told me she likes that song too. I remember I told the guys a funny joke they all thought was funny and i think she wondered what it was and they told her and she started laughing hysterically. And i remember a bit later i did something kinda funny and she told one of her friends how she thought i was so cool or something. I couldn't ask her out because she mostly was talking to her friends and just randomly interrupting it to talk to her will seem overbearing. Either way, that was the closest chance i got to asking a woman out in my life. I barely know any woman anymore. but something tells me she wasn't attracted to me, just thought i was funny. in fact, i bet if we went on a date i would've been ghosted after the 1st or 2nd date.

Me vs Her

At college, I didn't go on any dates. I barely met many women. First semester i hardly knew any women. second semester i joined a professional co-ed honors frat (i could never make it into a social frat at this point its too late). it was half guys half girls. The girls just talked to other girls while the guys talked to other guys. Yeah we all kinda talked to each other a little, but i never saw any woman seeming to show interest in me and conversations were small talk and completely platonic and neutral. Only two guys there had GFs with girls there, one is a white guy dating a black chick (not a "sheboon" you racist cunts, she wasn't even ugly as far as i know and she wasn't fat at all), and he was a 6/10 white normie and the other was a 6'2 white chadlite with a 8/10 stacy. Other than that, the guys and girls don't know each other yet because we just got initiated.

I also didn't make many friends. I made one actual friend this whole year. I'm pretty sure he has autism but he was never diagnosed, but he's super high-functioning and does great socially. He has a NT girlfriend and she's a 8/10 brunette stacy, but he's a 6'1 6/10 white guy and being tall and decent looking and white and super high-functioning gives him extra points. he also met her in HS, the easiest time for a guy to get a GF. without her, maybe he would've been a KHHV for all i know.

I made two casual friends who i saw from time to time, but i didn't see them that often. We don't know each other super well. But everyone else was a brief acquintance. I tried in first semester to make some friends with some people but it didn't work out. I either got left on delivered after meeting some people or i never saw them again after the semester and we lost contact. I spent many weekends alone unless my only friend was available.

Her

As for her, she came as a sophomore, and she's living it up there. I found her Instagram and VSCO eventually (i don't follow her because i only met her once). She made tons of friends, and became best friends with another rugby team captain on women's rugby team (who was a senior). she made so many friends and had many things to do on weekends and partied a lot. She also now has a boyfriend, and he's 5'6 but a 6/10 white normie college lacrosse athlete. she's a 5 ft blond stacylite.

MORAL of the story

just because a woman talks to you or thinks you're cool doesn't mean she's interested in you. i'm a 4/10 arab (fair skin but arab facial structure) autistic dude and i can't have a chance with anyone. I'm high-functioning but not as high-functioning as autistic guys who get GFs. Chicks will usually date white normies or white chads. nobody else. So no i ain't no fakecel.
JUST LDAR what the fuck is wrong with you

i'm a 4/10 arab (fair skin but arab facial structure) autistic dude and i can't have a chance with anyone.
same :feels:

everybody was just an acquaintance to me that disappeared after uni was over.

same :feels:

everybody was just an acquaintance to me that disappeared after uni was over.
yeah everyone i meet is a brief acquaintance. in fact, in HS i thought all those acquintances i had were friends. in retrospect, 95% of the people i talked to in HS were just acquintances. i had a few actual friends in 11th/12th grade (not 9th/10th grade) but none of them were friends with my other friends. i lost contact with all of them except one after HS. one i still knew after HS but he and I grew apart (he didn't notice it but i did).

they will give birth to giga manlets

over for their children
they're in college, their relationship prolly will last no more than a year. i doubt they'll birth children.

"I didn't talk to them, but the whole men's rugby team was there."

by them i mean the sorority girls btw

yeah everyone i meet is a brief acquaintance. in fact, in HS i thought all those acquintances i had were friends. in retrospect, 95% of the people i talked to in HS were just acquintances. i had a few actual friends in 11th/12th grade (not 9th/10th grade) but none of them were friends with my other friends. i lost contact with all of them except one after HS. one i still knew after HS but he and I grew apart (he didn't notice it but i did).
if you are still in uni, you better try to make some friends (if you can).

28 yo here, life gets number and number the longer you live on your own. I wouldn't wish loneliness on anybody, it sucks the life energy out of you.

if you are still in uni, you better try to make some friends (if you can).

28 yo here, life gets number and number the longer you live on your own. I wouldn't wish loneliness on anybody, it sucks the life energy out of you.
i have one year left at uni. and my odds aren't looking good at all. i tried to apply for a job at the gym there but didn't get a reply back after a job interview (autistic people struggle getting jobs and there's many people applying for that place anyway).

also, lets face it, i'm a senior starting next fall. Most guys after early college don't wanna make new friends and people's schedules are packed like hell with tons of plans after early freshman year.

i think if you're a woman, making friends is much easier. Women will easily be friends with other women, but guys? nope. unless they have no friends they don't really wanna be friends with another guy. i didn't make many friends after HS and in community college i made zero.

i think if you're a woman, making friends is much easier. Women will easily be friends with other women, but guys? nope. unless they have no friends they don't really wanna be friends with another guy.
Yeah chances are grim, social groups are already. Guys don't need a large social group, they just need some close friends and a female.
Once that's covered, they don't have much need of another mate.

I tried to apply for a job at the gym there but didn't get a reply back after a job interview (autistic people struggle getting jobs and there's many people applying for that place anyway).
My family keeps pressuring me to leave my job and find a better paying one.

I feel like if I do that, I won't be able to get another job or I won't last past the 6 months trial period as my autistic tendencies and my cynical character make me avoid people and stop having lunch breaks with them.

You have to understand that, in the majority of cases, the interviewer is not the owner of the business so he or she doesn't care whether you'll overprodure or overperform. He or she stands nothing to gain, his/her salary will not increase as they do not own the business.

From the non-owner interviewer point of view, the only thing to "gain" is someone that will not bring the atmosphere down and will make wageslaving more enjoyable for everybody.

You have to socialmaxx and jestermaxx and I reckon this is hard for the average incel, so you have to use the numbers game.

i think if you're a woman, making friends is much easier. Women will easily be friends with other women, but guys? nope. unless they have no friends they don't really wanna be friends with another guy. i didn't make many friends after HS and in community college i made zero.
Baiscly just exist foid theory

I thinked that you're a white/asian dude, the fact that you're arab really shocked me

Story

Me vs Her

Her

MORAL of the story

You seem pretty NT. I feel you will ascend soon if you keep up your behavior

Yeah chances are grim, social groups are already. Guys don't need a large social group, they just need some close friends and a female.
Once that's covered, they don't have much need of another mate.

My family keeps pressuring me to leave my job and find a better paying one.

I feel like if I do that, I won't be able to get another job or I won't last past the 6 months trial period as my autistic tendencies and my cynical character make me avoid people and stop having lunch breaks with them.

You have to understand that, in the majority of cases, the interviewer is not the owner of the business so he or she doesn't care whether you'll overprodure or overperform. He or she stands nothing to gain, his/her salary will not increase as they do not own the business.

From the non-owner interviewer point of view, the only thing to "gain" is someone that will not bring the atmosphere down and will make wageslaving more enjoyable for everybody.

You have to socialmaxx and jestermaxx and I reckon this is hard for the average incel, so you have to use the numbers game.
Baiscly just exist foid theory

I thinked that you're a white/asian dude, the fact that you're arab really shocked me
i swear if i was a NT guy or a woman this would be easy. shit, even autistic chicks have it easier socially ngl

You seem pretty NT. I feel you will ascend soon if you keep up your behavior
i can only become acquintances with NT people at best and i struggle to meet women.

This is a huge mistake to make when you’re dealing with foids.

Just cause they talk to you a bit and compliments you doenst mean she’s interested in you. Unless she’s being sexual while talking to you or complimenting your appearance, talking with them will get you nothing.
Yep I’m doomed

This is a huge mistake to make when you’re dealing with foids.

Just cause they talk to you a bit and compliments you doenst mean she’s interested in you. Unless she’s being sexual while talking to you or complimenting your appearance, talking with them will get you nothing.
:bigbrain:

As a fratboy athlete I'd say you NT mog most incels posters. Keep interacting with your dude bros and don't watch anime. You should also replace your serial killer AVI with a Chad athlete that you admire, so you can condition yourself to relate to chad instead of a serial killer

As a fratboy athlete I'd say you NT mog most incels posters. Keep interacting with your dude bros and don't watch anime. You should also replace your serial killer AVI with a Chad athlete that you admire, so you can condition yourself to relate to chad instead of a serial killer
The only anime i watch is Zatch bell