Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

How much longer can they dance for? When they hit a limit it will be orgasmic.

1929 levels.

7d5.jpg

How much longer can they dance for? When they hit a limit it will be orgasmic.

1929 levels.
They're certainly pulling out all the stops currently, I think they can prop it up for another year or two. I'm growing impatient myself for collapse and a major happening. These motherfuckers simply refuse to die and that's very annoying. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Future video - "How I got evicted from my apartment and lost everything, I'm currently sucking dick by a roadside just to survive, I'm okay with that." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::blackpill:

holy shit its really falling apart
Just do or believe everything opposite of Jim Cramer theory. His whole entire occupation is basically scamming rich retired boomers of their money. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Just do or believe everything opposite of Jim Cramer theory. His whole entire occupation is basically scamming rich retired boomers of their money. :feelsjuice:
If Cramer told me shit stinks, I'd start selling mine as a perfume

One of the most autistic threads ive ever seen

how likely is a societal collapse? it's the only thing giving me cope tbh

my gta5 portfolio is doing good
i earned like 1700 dollars

Never let this thread or user be forgotten.

it's over

Let's look at a couple case studies.

it's over

Being the reason why we are still drug tested today.
There was no right unless you had the money. It's still that way as you can see.

it's over

The issue fails to reason a search of the immediate influence while conducting the job. Much like breathalyzers determine the immediate intoxication, other drugs may be traced up to months.

it's over

While the tests for sobriety during occupation should be completely limited to reasonable suspicion, it should be duly noted that reasonable articulable suspicion exists when the following: "Facts or circumstances, which would lead a reasonable person to believe a crime has been, is being or is about to be committed."

Notice how the verbage indicates present or recent. With this interpretation, it can be argued that influence test should only track the periods of work for sobriety.

it's over

Unfortunately, it is another liberty lost to the toilets and kikes.
We slave.

it's over

UPS walked from contract negotiations with the Teamsters union yesterday... 340,000 UPS workers now set to stop work on August 1st, with 97% voting yes on union authorization to strike!​

renderTimingPixel.png

This would be the biggest single employer strike in American history... which will impact the entire American supply chain and labor movement.