Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

Bond holders of Credit Suisse furious vow to sue the entire nation of Switzerland. :feelsclown:

I don't think we've seen the end of the Credit Suisse debacle anytime soon. :feelsjuice:

Next up, Deutsche Bank and several others. :society: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Has the federal government and FDIC solved that domestic problem of our own with bank depositors? *Looks* No, they have not. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Pepe the frog pepe

Last edited:
Today's stock market expansion levels looking extremely weak. :feelsjuice:

"Stocks rise on anticipations of ending rate hikes." :feelsclown:

Wow, these guys are really fucking delusional. At some point in the history of our nation our own wealthy became mentally lazy, stupid, delusional, and insatiably greedy hence why we're in our current mess or quagmire. :feelsjuice:

One hour and five minutes left. :feelsEhh:

Up, down, up, and down, how it ends I do not entirely know but it's surely going to bring a frown. :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:

94f6a81b 5246 4bd6 a208 0151f784d0c8 text

Last edited:
Many people at the Federal Reserve praying for at least a minimal +20.00 green ending today, it's so sad if it wasn't also pathetic. :feelsEhh:

A last ten minute ramp up? New York Fed has now intervened, how many swaps or repos are they running today? One wonders how much money these daily interventions really cost them. :feelsEhh:

It all ends in hyperinflation and national civilization collapse, I know it, you know it, you're only delaying the inevitable. :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:

The national economy is so strong, resilient, and sound that indeed.com is laying off several thousands of their own workers. One can't quite help but lament on the hilarious irony of that.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::blackpill:

Last edited:
I've probably said this before, but it needs saying again. In this hyperinflationary environment couples who have two incomes are finding it difficult to survive and everybody knows how advantageous it is to have a dual or joint income nowadays. But, does anybody care at all about single men who have only one single source of income to survive off of? No, nobody cares or even discusses the issue of how disadvantaged that is because nobody cares about male issues or problems. Nobody cares about working single men. In the modern United States it is virtually impossible as a working class man to survive on a single income by yourself especially with low wages, plain and simple. Ignoring this won't make the problem go away either, it only ensures things become even worse here overtime. Of course, that's part of their overall plan anyways. [And yes, you can stick working two to three jobs just to survive right up your asses. A majority of men anymore are not going to play your foolish little games. You've run out of male fools to burn through, nobody is playing that game anymore.]
:feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Last edited:
Yes, it's really happening, I'm creating a second thread. It would seem I came to my limit with the other original one and some possible glow nigga interference that I am now circumventing. I will not be stopped as I'm on a mission from God. :feelsjuice:

Link to original thread: https://incels.is/threads/the-colla...-and-what-it-means-for-american-foids.351778/

View attachment 673101
View attachment 673103
View attachment 673104
it means nothing for them, their privileges and all that crap will still be there.
they will continue whoring and having easier lives

I'm a simple man with simple beliefs, a simple man with a grand vision of rebellious retribution.

It goes something like this, if society insists on treating a majority of younger men as being entirely sacrificial, expendable, or disposable watch how a majority of us men become rogue instantaneously overnight, we won't work, we won't pay taxes, we won't fight for or defend you, and we will not participate within society entirely. We will exist and wait patiently from the shadows until your societies internally implode one by one where you will beg for our return to it. [...]

Found it for you that correlates and confirms your philosophy. We all revel in misogyny + misanthropy. We await the great cataclysm that will vindicate our point.

1)
quote-real-misanthropes-are-not-found-in-solitude-but-in-the-world-since-it-is-experience-giacomo-leopardi-17-31-00.jpg

2)
image.jpg

IMG-2418.jpg

IMG-2431.jpg

Context:
(Look who's talking, a foid whore daughter of a famous pro-Zionist prostitute psychologist lecturing why men are dropping out of work force)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eDoyRgKXY0

it means nothing for them, their privileges and all that crap will still be there.
they will continue whoring and having easier lives
Female privilege stops when civilization and society collapses. :feelsjuice:

Wonderful news from a beleaguered social reject and confirmed outcast who is on the edge of this goddamned AmeriCUNT society, or off it.

Fuck petrodollar...fuck USA!

View: https://twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1638205973868482561

View: https://twitter.com/alykhansatchu/status/1639194089173438464

Hey glowniggers, your corrupt sinecure salaried lifestyle is about to come to an end when USA implodes when this world abandons petrodollar to switch to BRICS and petroyuan.

It's happening. :feelsjuice:

Found it for you that correlates and confirms your philosophy. We all revel in misogyny + misanthropy. We await the great cataclysm that will vindicate our point.

1)
quote-real-misanthropes-are-not-found-in-solitude-but-in-the-world-since-it-is-experience-giacomo-leopardi-17-31-00.jpg

2)
image.jpg

IMG-2418.jpg

IMG-2431.jpg

Context:
(Look who's talking, a foid whore daughter of a famous pro-Zionist prostitute psychologist lecturing why men are dropping out of work force)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eDoyRgKXY0

I like some good old fashioned Mark Twain. :feelsjuice:

Download

:feelsEhh: :feelsdevil: Rolling.

:feelshehe:
DOW - 163.14
Ezgif 2 dcd2ba0573

Today was a fun day, the forum here was suspiciously down for the entire day, and of course WallStreet was pissing or shitting itself all day today in fear as well. I imagine next week will be really fun. :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:

Ezgif 3 28327fa9ef

Last edited:
Joe Biden - "I'm confident that there's nothing wrong with the banks anymore as we have cleared everything up. Our national economy remains stronger and more resilient than ever before."

Well, if that isn't a sell indicator to you, I don't know exactly what to tell you. :feelsEhh:

Giphy

Last edited:
Q&A :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:

"Why is the Federal Reserve financial balance sheet going up so much this week?"

Because they've been buying up the entirety of the stock market the last three days now.

:feelsclown::blackpill:
200w

Last edited:
Presenting madame Secretary Of Treasury herself, Janet Yellen. :feelsclown: :blackpill:
167970836959222454 1

Q&A "What motivates or possesses you in this thread MarquisDeSade?"

Because half the population of this nation the last twenty two years thought it was humorous and profitable to sacrifice the other half of the population in this nation throwing us into the gutter all these years, motherfuckers are going to learn that some of us take that pretty damn personally having our entire lives sacrificed like that thrown away all these decades. But you know what, smart people are patient to enact their vengeance like waiting for the entire nation to inevitably collapse for instance. That's what motivates me here and that's why I am active in this place, I'll never stop until the final event transpires. I'm just going to keep on doing what I do best. :feelsjuice: :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Q&A "What motivates or possesses you in this thread MarquisDeSade?"

Because half the population of this nation the last twenty two years thought it was humorous and profitable to sacrifice the other half of the population in this nation throwing us into the gutter all these years, motherfuckers are going to learn that some of us take that pretty damn personally having our entire lives sacrificed like that thrown away all these decades. But you know what, smart people are patient to enact their vengeance like waiting for the entire nation to inevitably collapse for instance. That's what motivates me here and that's why I am active in this place, I'll never stop until the final event transpires. I'm just going to keep on doing what I do best. :feelsjuice: :feelsEhh:
Based.
What do I hold nigga?

Based.
What do I hold nigga?
Precious metals, property, and tangible assets. You might as well forget about crypto at this point, they're enthusiasts for now but not for long. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

By 2030 the west will fall.

America will be a prime example of what happens when you give people too much freedom.

By 2030 the west will fall.

America will be a prime example of what happens when you give people too much freedom.
Before 2025, we're not going to make it to 2030. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back