Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

Tomorrow's FOMC then? Should be mildly entertaining, release the Powell! :feelsEhh:

167942640227573806 1

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul:

I'm a simple man with simple beliefs, a simple man with a grand vision of rebellious retribution.

It goes something like this, if society insists on treating a majority of younger men as being entirely sacrificial, expendable, or disposable watch how a majority of us men become rogue instantaneously overnight, we won't work, we won't pay taxes, we won't fight for or defend you, and we will not participate within society entirely. We will exist and wait patiently from the shadows until your societies internally implode one by one where you will beg for our return to it.

We're not entitled to sex, marriage, family creation, or a comfortable living standard? Then you're not entitled to our workforce, labor, contribution, participation, or taxes in society, watch as we abandon society in mass to leave it to waste inside ruin. You'll find out that we can easily exist or survive without it where you need a majority of us more than we actually need you. You're about to witness the single largest male general strike and walk away movement ever seen in human history as we abandon society or civilization entirely to its own destruction until our own needs are met, enjoy. Always remember that the warning signs were always there, you all just chose to ignore or trivialize them instead. Guess who's laughing now? To the older men whose time left on this world is very limited, we'll outlive you. To the small minority of successful wealthy younger men, we'll watch you take the extra work burdens of society struggling to maintain order in our inactivity, perhaps it might make you think twice before calling us a bunch of do nothings losers who don't deserve anything in life, if you think you can maintain society without our participation, good luck. You'll find that all those simple tasks or jobs left unattended add up everywhere pretty quickly when nobody is working them. For the women who think they can maintain society or civilization without the majority of men participating in it, good luck with that fantasy. The best part of our plan is that we don't have to do anything, all we have to do is be idle and inactive patiently watching the entire world burn down to the ground where from its flames or ashes we bask in its warmth. This is what happens when you remove all incentive out of life or existence for men, remember that in the coming days. Now watch as we abandon you all to ruin just as you yourselves abandoned us, do unto others as they would do unto you. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

E7a50224 ee8b 427c a501 734835beaf6c text

Last edited:
First Republic Bank, are you okay? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Now, is everybody entirely certain it will only be just 25bps tomorrow? Make sure you're entirely certain, place your bets tomorrow morning! :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

The question is, will two days worth of market gains be wiped out by tomorrow afternoon? :society:

You mean the job availabilities and listings are fake? How can that be in a honest nation like the United States? Shit, this has been only going on for fifteen years now. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As I keep saying, the federal government and the Federal Reserve has essentially declared war on all crypto. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Rolling. :feelsEhh:

Pacific West Bank, are you okay? :feelsEhh:

The stock market even in terms of losses today seems very controlled, strange isn't it? :feelsEhh:

Since we're just a nation that prints money, one wonders why we need to pay taxes at all.
:feelsjuice::blackpill:

He chose 25bps where ongoing rate hikes will bring us around 6% by the end of this year. A friendly reminder, when rates exceed 8-10% the United States federal government will become officially bankrupted. This goes well nicely with my estimation of hyperinflation sometime between the end of this year or the beginning of next year. We'll probably see 8-10% sometime next year. The noose is slowly tightening around their necks and it is beautiful. :feelsEhh: :blackpill:

Last edited:
"But muh Pivot™ and Rate Hike Pause™" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No, no, no! Stocks aren't allowed to drop on a FOMC day! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

American feminism, female hypergamy, obnoxious cunts, and women in general when the United States finally kicks the bucket internally collapsing. :feelsjuice: :blackpill::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

South park

75 years plus of treating men like shit has negative consequences. :society:

Last edited:
Five minutes left, final countdown. :feelsEhh:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 434.24
Ezgif 4 3155fdbac9

Two more trading sessions left this week. :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:

Just for shits and giggles let's get a quick replay of today's stock market activity, it looked a little something like this: :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Ewww ouch, that's certainly going to leave a mark for the remaining rest of this week I think. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
So, everything is still shit, but the DOW is rising on jobless claims? :feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek:

The FDIC delays bid for SVB. :feelsEhh::feelshehe:

With the DOW being pumped up today and obviously very heavily manipulated by the federal government tomorrow's numbers are anybody's best guess, I'm extremely curious what they will be tomorrow with today's interventions. :feelsjuice:

167952962241408408 2

Last edited:
U.S. treasuries and bonds, are you okay? Somebody pickup a fire extinguisher on aisle one. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Today's stock market simple melt up or playing the greater fools theory, and tomorrow's stock market will be...? :feelsEhh: :feelshehe: :feelsdevil:

Damn, I spent all afternoon yesterday downloading various dirty gifs for today and I probably won't be able to use them. Still, it gives me time for more dollars on fire pics and I've decided to add additional gifs of black swans. I'm not a stock market bull or bear, I am a black swan enthusiast. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

6686138 b9f63

Last edited: