Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The cold, dark truth? Foids are as “racist” as they come

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
For soy cucks and fags who complain about muh RACESM!! Are we just gonna ignore how, genetically, toilets tend to prefer cumskins like 95 percent of the time compared to other ethnicities? There a reason they are called deathnics. At this point i feel a lot of them either go tranny or stay virgin throughout their lifes. Ive always felt like “changs” and “chaddams” were oxymorons. Chad is primarily cumskin.

SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: almost every democrat ethnic has rode the white cock train.
It's brutal how every white male could easily ascend simply by visiting an ethnic shithole.

Next thread

> Waaahhhhh!!! JBW doesn't exist!!

White foids are the most racist foids by far.

At a distant second to them are noodlewhores (who are racist to their own kind).

I don't see any difference whatsoever between the average white foid that I come across the street and a white stormfrontcel.

They both see an ethnic subhuman male like myself as not even human who they would rather not be around AND do not want around. Meanwhile they want the right to travel around the world as much as they want and associate with whomever they want and when they want as they please. If they see some short term benefit of it. For the white foids, they want to post pics of their travels and show how virtous they are by taking pics with poor ethnic subhuman children. And the white males, they want to rape those children and JBW max with the local foids.

Next thread

> Waaahhhhh!!! JBW doesn't exist!!
I hope you mean other users. I’ve been one of the biggest proponents for the cumskin advantage. It’s undeniable