Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the club would be my second home if I was 8 inches taller and had a jawline

Goldcel

Goldcel

Exterminate foids
★★★
Life is a cruel genetic lottery :feelsclown:

Chad is quite literally a difference of a couple millimeters in bone structure from all of us.

Fuck the DNA molecule. It would have been better if life hadn't existed

Chad is quite literally a difference of a couple millimeters in bone structure from all of us.
so true

0% - Verbal
im 6.6 but im 75 kg so idk if its cool

This is not a club, GrAY mong. And if all that's holding you back is a little lack of jaw then you're probably not that bad looking

This is not a club, GrAY mong. And if all that's holding you back is a little lack of jaw then you're probably not that bad looking
im not bad looking im just 5'5 and have a shitty jawline

im not bad looking im just 5'5 and have a shitty jawline
Well, you should've mentioned the height to begin with. Welcome

what do u do in ur freetime to make u more attractive to women?

im 6.6 but im 75 kg so idk if its cool
man why are you here, you can get pussy. I've seen lots of interviews of women prefering tall and ugly men over manlet and handsome men

I CAN NOT GET PUSSY GIRLS SAY IM TO SKINNY

There were loads of guys vying for his kids.

man why are you here, you can get pussy. I've seen lots of interviews of women prefering tall and ugly men over manlet and handsome men

what do u mean
It's still 2023 so people here would lynch you for being as tall as you are. We're all expecting 2024 users to be fakecels so you should've joined a week later.

im tall but still ugly so i am in same position as u guys

also being too tall isnt really that attractive

Nope. Chads usually have different skeleton shape.

Just become phantom of the club and install cameras in the foid toilets. If you happen to catch an abortion you can blackmail them for some ghost pussy.

Attachments

• 91SCNGT0zUL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    91SCNGT0zUL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 2