Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The closest I ever came to ascending was when I weren't developed.

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
When I was 6 (SIX), my parents and I went for a summer vacations.
We usually stayed in one village by the lakeside in our country for 3-4 weeks.
Most of the time we would swim or sunbathe on the beach or a deck.
There I met young woman (somewhere around 18-19). She was by herself and relaxing in a sunbed.
Being a insolent jackass of a kid that I was, I walked up to her and simply asked her for a hug, because I thought she was hella pretty.
She agreed and I spent half an hour lying with my cheek pressed on bust talking about childish stuff or asking her about she was doing in life.
For the time of her stay (she left home sooner that I did) I'd come up to her, cuddle and talk.
She was quite comfortable with this arrangement, what's more she found it kinda adorable.
If I tried to pull off something like that right now at age of 25, well, I'd've been shot with an anti-tank missile for sure.
I know perfectly well that you cannot believe the memory of my childhood,
I couldn't believe myself, but both my mother and dad (whose honesty I could always count on)
confirmed what happened was true.

TL;DR: I was six and touched strange young woman's boobies with no problem.​

Mogs me, I was ugly even as a kid

Brutal, never got that experience

I cant remember anything i did as 6yo.

If I tried to pull off something like that right now at age of 25, well, I'd've been shot with an anti-tank missile for sure.
jfl I can totally picture it

ugly males lose their licence for any affection after the age of like 10 :feelsrope:

ugly males lose their licence for any affection after the age of like 10 :feelsrope:
true man afterwards they just treat you like disposable waste since they have practically no reason in their minds to ever treat you with respect

true man afterwards they just treat you like disposable waste since they have practically no reason in their minds to ever treat you with respect
That's really interesting since this is the time a boy enters puberty. However, young adult and someone older is generally more useful than a kid.

You weren't ugly.

Foid touch, I want :feelsbadman:

I cant remember anything i did as 6yo.
I'm forgetting my childhood, it's all just suicidefuel that will haunt me till I'm dead

mirin, I was never really liked by any girl when I was a child

I was a pretty ugly child tbh, I improved a lot over the years but it's meaningless when the bar was being set higher accordingly

When I was 6 (SIX), my parents and I went for a summer vacations.
We usually stayed in one village by the lakeside in our country for 3-4 weeks.
Most of the time we would swim or sunbathe on the beach or a deck.
There I met young woman (somewhere around 18-19). She was by herself and relaxing in a sunbed.
Being a insolent jackass of a kid that I was, I walked up to her and simply asked her for a hug, because I thought she was hella pretty.
She agreed and I spent half an hour lying with my cheek pressed on bust talking about childish stuff or asking her about she was doing in life.
For the time of her stay (she left home sooner that I did) I'd come up to her, cuddle and talk.
She was quite comfortable with this arrangement, what's more she found it kinda adorable.
I know perfectly well that you cannot believe the memory of my childhood,
I couldn't believe myself, but both my mother and dad (whose honesty I could always count on)
confirmed what happened was true.

TL;DR: I was six and touched strange young woman's boobies with no problem.​
Something like those happened to me when I was a cute kid

8*. I remember being bullied at school at the age of 8. So by then I had defo lost any licence for affection

mogs me to the hell
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Supremely mogs me I never had those experiences.