Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The closest Elliot Rodger got to getting a girlfriend

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
WiiNk8V.png

iiiTeMpeR said:
Was that the Maddy Humphreys girl who he talked about in his manifesto?

ordinaryotaku said:
Was that the Maddy Humphreys girl who he talked about in his manifesto?

I think so, he said she was blonde so it most likely is her.

so does this prove that culture is to blame for hypergamy?
I know incels who've had that "schoolyard kiss" or a girlfriend for a week in early early grade school. do females grow up to be hypergamous by themselves or is it just normalized by chad culture?

shit man. I feel so bad when I see these hERoes as babies. Life is cruel

cyborgglory said:
so does this prove that culture is to blame for hypergamy?
I know incels who've had that "schoolyard kiss" or a girlfriend for a week in early early grade school. do females grow up to be hypergamous by themselves or is it just normalized by chad culture?

Normalized through the shallow hollywood and social media, they think its okay to judge based on looks. Not to mention high school is one of the most shallow shit shows I've ever seen, it turned almost all my friends into fuck boys and the girls (even the ugly ones!) into thots who cover less then 50% of their body at school. It wasn't this way 100 years ago, it's evident technology and social media is the cause.

He's watching over us in incel heaven. God is just.

fukmylyf said:
shit man. I feel so bad when I see these hERoes as babies. Life is cruel

Tgat child would go on to do great things

I was thinking was that the moment his insatiable infatuation for blonde females was put in his head.

According to things like dinetics everything that happens to us from when we were born affects what we become, what we think, feel, act. That moment, magically captured by photo could have been key.

weservenomsg said:
what about ElliotSupremeLady?

Troll getting trying to get attention from the death of our hERo.

He was a cute baby.