Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Closer I Get To 40, The More It Hurts To Simply Be Alive

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
As I get closer and closer to turning forty, the sense of realizing how alone, unsuccessful, and clearly unlovable I truly am is becoming more and more amplified. I now know I am at the point of no return, where no woman of any age will want anything to do with me. Younger women will simply think I'm a creepy old guy, and women closer to my age that are still single are becoming increasingly rare. Seeing families and couples everywhere I go is starting to become unbearable to the point where I literally wake up not wanting to be alive. I'm becoming more and more of an emotional wreck over stupid shit. A week ago I woke up in the morning after drinking heavily and threw up a bunch of xanax and klonopin I don't even remember taking and passed out again, and when I woke up and realized I could have died but didn't, I literally started crying because I realized that I still have to continue existing in this brutal and uncaring world, despite the fact that I'm losing the will to, bit by bit. I would never take my own life because suicide is a sin and the chickenshit way out, but truth be told, I find myself slowly, but surely losing the will to live, and more often than not, secretly hoping that the more reckless and unhealthy aspects of my life finally catch up to me and put me out of my misery. Thanks for listening guys, it really does mean alot to me to know that there are people I can say these things out loud to and not bottle up and let eat me inside...

That's why normies ened to cucks get laid

Im turning 32 by the end of this month and I dread knowing nothings gonna change when I hit 40. Itll be just more obvious what a freaking disgrace I am to humanity.

I'm Turning 25 next week and I already wish that I was dead.

Have you tried betabuxxing single mothers?

I relate a lot to this because I'm over 30 as well, but I don't think suicide is cowardice, quite the opposite. It takes guts and honesty to realize that your life is done and over and do something about it. After a certain point all things become pointless.

Have you tried betabuxxing single mothers? And using proper paragraphs?
Indeed! When I was 40, I realized my keyboard had a return key!

It was for making paragraphs as well as "entering!"

But no. My 30s were far more brutal. By 40 I realized it was over so I...

Stopped stressing as much about it.

Indeed! When I was 40, I realized my keyboard had a return key!

It was for making paragraphs as well as "entering!"

But no. My 30s were far more brutal. By 40 I realized it was over so I...

Stopped stressing as much about it.
Try dating a single mother dead srs.

As I get closer and closer to turning forty, the sense of realizing how alone, unsuccessful, and clearly unlovable I truly am is becoming more and more amplified. I now know I am at the point of no return, where no woman of any age will want anything to do with me. Younger women will simply think I'm a creepy old guy, and women closer to my age that are still single are becoming increasingly rare. Seeing families and couples everywhere I go is starting to become unbearable to the point where I literally wake up not wanting to be alive. I'm becoming more and more of an emotional wreck over stupid shit. A week ago I woke up in the morning after drinking heavily and threw up a bunch of xanax and klonopin I don't even remember taking and passed out again, and when I woke up and realized I could have died but didn't, I literally started crying because I realized that I still have to continue existing in this brutal and uncaring world, despite the fact that I'm losing the will to, bit by bit. I would never take my own life because suicide is a sin and the chickenshit way out, but truth be told, I find myself slowly, but surely losing the will to live, and more often than not, secretly hoping that the more reckless and unhealthy aspects of my life finally catch up to me and put me out of my misery. Thanks for listening guys, it really does mean alot to me to know that there are people I can say these things out loud to and not bottle up and let eat me inside...

OP if you an hero, the blackpill wizards will grant you a harem of jailbait in incel vahalla. Normalfags not allowed of course.

Same here. I am 30, and will rope in the next 10 years in Minecraft, if I don’t lose my virginity.