Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Closed Loop of Despair: The only outlet for incels is other incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Inceldom is a closed loop of despair. It is a cycle of desperation, humiliation, resentment, jealousy, and loneliness. Rinse, cycle, repeat. You cannot escape it thru sheer will. The only way to escape inceldom is if you are lucky enough for some slut to poach you out of the closed loop.

I don't care how fucking soy this sounds, I don't want to hate women, I REALLY don't. I'm sure there are some good women out there. I will never know. And that's a big part of the problem. Incels can never get to a point where they are given more than 5 minutes of a chance to bear their soul. Because in 5 SECONDS, we are already judged. We are already subconciously cast aside into the bottom tier of attention worthiness.

Sure they might listen for 5 minutes, if we are being very emotional about it, but then they will get bored, and ghost you. I want to note that I am aware that being emotional to get attention is manipulative, some might say abusive, but there is literally no way to us to get attention otherwise. This is why we are edgy to the point of being controversial. It is a stategy intuitively forged out of survival instincts. We just want to be listened to, but if we just talked normal, NO ONE WOULD CARE. We not clever enough to be persuasive under the constraints of political correctness. Few are.

I am not saying this as a person who DEMANDS some kind of an exchange from a person just because I'm being nice. Soys and normtards have to fucking realize that medicore humans have NOTHING substantial to offer other people other than menial labor. NOTHING IS FREE. If every relationship is transactional to an extent, what do I, as an incel have to offer to a woman??? Kind words?? Money?? Charm?? Any human can offer the things we are allowed to offer. There is no leverage for an incel to propel him into the position of being worthy enough to listen to.

Most incels have no friends in real life, because from day one, when you have nothing to offer, it really is like social leperacy. People can smell the social disease in us, and want nothing to do with it.

It's no coincidence that apparatus of social technology led us to be socially imprisoned in an incel forum. I felt like cattle being prodded to be dragged here. When you get shamed for being a virgin, for being a fucking chink, being a manlet, EVERYWHERE YOU GO, the fucking moral hypocrisy, over and over, as no one gives a peep to defend disenfranched men, NO SHIT I'm gonna run to a fucking safespace like a snowflake SJW coward: incels.co.

And I have to be frank here, other internet incels are the worst kind of influence to have on other internet incels. We are just awful people like all abused people are, but at least we are are here for each other. No we won't lift ourselves out of this crab bucket, but at least this crab bucket is together--- cuz whatever is beyond that crab bucket sounds a hell of a lot lonelier.

Last edited:
It's true that we were basically forced here through a combination of bad genetics and shitty experiences, and this community in some ways has some infighting, but overall i think we are pretty civil with each other.

It's true that we were basically forced here through a combination of bad genetics and shitty experiences, and this community in some ways has some infighting, but overall i think we are pretty civil with each other.
agreed

Nah I'm getting out of this crab bucket and you faggots are coming with me

I hate toilets
I kinda miss having a toilet in my life. Hey, don't get me wrong, the outhouse is ok. Easy to fix and all that. No pipes to freeze in winter... But sometimes it would be nice to not have to run outside if i get the runs.

Very accurate. This is the only place that keeps my loneliness busy