Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The close relation between female freedom and the growing decivilization of society - female sexual selection = dysgenics

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
If you post "tl;dr" you are a cuck

Civilization means going beyond human's simple biological instincts to survive and reproduce
That means morals, law, culture, carreers, hobbies, travelling, access to complex technologies and goods, more leisure, less exposure to environmental threats, diseases, hygiene, etc
Civilization does not equal society, not every society is civilized, there are degrees to that, a society is more civilized if the mechanisms of incentives, rewards and punishments is develop in order to encourage individuals to self-restrain, regulate and control their simple biological instincts for a greater societal good (that would in theory also and mostly benefit those abiding by them)
In order to have a society, you simple need to have a collective of people interacting with each other, it can be an uncivilized society (like say in primal times) or a civilized one where you do not literally have to fight to death in order to acquire goods or pussy
In order to have a society, therefore, people simply need to reproduce (have sex), the child's upbringing doesn't matter
However, in order to have a civilized society, people need to go beyond simple reproduction and have to take care of the child, teach and provide conditions for a development
This is why well-kept families could provide for more cultured and developed offspring and accumulate patrimony while single-parent households tend to dive more and more into poverty and produce offspring that is promiscuous, involved in drugs and crimes, etc
This means that women having no freedom/means of autonomy was a key component for societies to progress into civilization
Since men had access to women (who did not have the freedom to choose), they could release their sexual desires and fulfill their biological instinct to reproduce, therefore leaving them time to worry about doing other things (philosophise, engineer, build, develop fighting and war techniques, technology, culture, etc) since their primary natural end of being a human (surviving and reproducing) was already being achieved
When a man does not have access to these basic instinctual needs, he can't focus on other things, and will do uncivilized things in order to access those goods (steal, rape, lie, etc)
This is why the greatest advancements of society, technology, science and culture have already been achieved in these times, and explains why after women started getting more freedom (1700s/1800s) and then sexual revolution, all of society's values have been going down the toilet (and you can even see stagnation in technological progress)
And at the same time foids gained freedom, they started to choose according to their basic desires, with total disregard to civilization, because they are not the gender that nature choose to build it and sustain it
Females have no sense of civilization, they were meant to be treated as goods, livestock
Then, after getting access to sexual choice and the job market, women have to worry less and less about building and sustaining civilization (because they are shortsighted and can only think about themselves, not their offspring or the future of her family etc) and have free time to chase more and more their desires (sex with Chads)
However, since this is not tied to a civilized end, it is simply based on pleasure and therefore sex (and possible reproduction) are less and less associated to the upbringing of the offpsring
More and more people choose to not have offspring or have less children than olden times, and the majority of people who end up having more offspring are those that do not care about the offspring's upbringing, most of them end up growing in single-parent households
That's why certain ethnic groups reproduce much more while in most developed countries (white) the birth-rate just lowers and lowers
These ethnic groups generally try to get government bux or even try to emigrate illegally to get these bux, therefore they do not have to worry about their offspring's upbringing, or their own survival through getting basic goods
Anyways, since women no longer NEED to abide by civilization standards because "civilization" is already "built", their short-sightness makes them choose (since they have the FREEDOM TO) to fulfill their most basic instincts, which is always dictated by please
And this please (derived from fulfilling basic instincts) is more more imediate, strong and bodily than any pleasure that can be achieved through civilized means (such as enjoying the growth of your offspring and their development, enjoying culture, enjoying having and excess of consumer goods)
Therefore, not only women will choose to have sexual pleasure with the most sexually desirable mate, but they will care less and less about a pregnancy (which can be simply avoided by a condom and all sorts of anti-birth mechanisms) and if it end up happening, there was not even a plan (or cultural background to begin with) in order to raise this child, which will probably end up being the son of a pump-and-dump situation and grow in a single-parent household (most likely by the jaded female who will teach the child how to view the world, teaching him to be a cuck and serve women so other foids don't suffer what the pump-and-dumped mother had to go through by not being able to lock Chad in a LTR or marriage)
Now, you tell me, is this "female sexual selection" leading to a more civilized or less civilized society?
The few and few people who will still reproduce might be tall and have pretty faces, but even those might have a terrible upbringing and turn out to be low IQ wageslaves that create nothing of value or end up being criminals or even ending up in psych wards because of trauma and growing up in an increasingly disenfranchised society with no values other than having sex and surviving confortably
You can already see this happening in the world, more civilized and supposedly aesthetically perfect ethnic groups (whites) have less and less children while blacks, arabs and even asians (like Chinese) make more and more children every year
The world is not going to be full of tall and pretty and intelligent people due to gynocentric sexual selection freedom, it will have only a few of those (and most will still be low IQ and low in civilized traits) and probably will end up being exctint to give place to a world full of ethnic groups that currently still reproduce at a high rate (and maybe themselves, in a more distant future, will face the same destiny of their predecessor winners of the world)
The world will be a fully undisclosed jungle again due to female freedom and that means that civilization was all along a trait of societies that were male-led in an androcentric standpoint and that females having rights leads to the death of the civilized man

:soy::soy::soy:
read and think about it you cuck
i read it. very much disagree with all of the unscientific doomsday predictions. but i do agree with some of the premisse

Females have no sense of civilization, they were meant to be treated as goods, livestock
i disagree. i still think women should have some rights (as part of the homo sapiens species), but they should be like second class citizens, with no civil rights and be removed from intellectual life. and This epidemic of promiscuity and gynocentrism should be greatly discouraged.

For women to want to advance the civilization first they would need to feel responsibility or duty for the civilization, which is impossible, women dont care for the society, women dont care for the civilization, women dont care for the technology, they only care to fulfill their current needs, if that means to screw over everyone so be it, like woman will lie to her husband kid its his without second thoughts or guilt, she will whore for the money while lying to her man that she is faithful and many things like that. You cant depend on or trust a woman, she will backstab you if it benefits her. Same with civilization, she doesnt care if it burns down and perish if she can move to another fucker. To build and maintain and grow things are males copes, they chase those accomplishments. Clear sign of that is how men care more for their countries, hometowns, sport clubs, wars, rivalry, are much more against racial mixing, against immigrants, and things like that, men want to preserve and progress what they consider theirs, while women would sell all of that for money and longer dicks.

I personally dont care for any of that, it can all burn to ashes entire planet and go back to stone age.

i read it. very much disagree with all of the unscientific doomsday predictions. but i do agree with some of the premisse

i disagree. i still think women should have some rights (as part of the homo sapiens species), but they should be like second class citizens, with no civil rights and be removed from intellectual life. and This epidemic of promiscuity and gynocentrism should be greatly discouraged.
see i knew you were low IQ
none of it was unscientific doomsday predictions
i'm talking about past and current time events and the statements are back by historical data
or am I lying when I'm saying certain population groups that are considered to be more "civilized" are being replaced / outpaced in populational growth by less "civilized groups"?
it's not the end of the world, people are going to keep reproducing but it's going to be a shift in global demography and even more so as globalization reaches those less civilized countries

Clear sign of that is how men care more for their countries, hometowns, sport clubs, wars, rivalry, are much more against racial mixing, against immigrants, and things like that, men want to preserve and progress what they consider theirs, while women would sell all of that for money and longer dicks.

I personally dont care for any of that, it can all burn to ashes entire planet and go back to stone age.

Exactly, only men can think in the long-term / civilization because the man is the stronger one and was always more capable of physical and intellectual work while females are meant for sex, reproduction and housekeeping

This is why men can think long-term, they always had to, meanwhile females were always consumers, never producers, and this leads to short-term thinking

And I don't care about it either, I'm just pointing out because a lot of blackpillers think that somehow the state of things supposedly leads to genetic improvement and the development of a societal group but that's clearly not the case

Female "free" sexual selection choice is not at all eugenic on the micro or macro level.

see i knew you were low IQ
i was going to respond but there's simply too much there..

am I lying when I'm saying certain population groups that are considered to be more "civilized" are being replaced / outpaced in populational growth by less "civilized groups"?
yea, i generally agree with this.

And I don't care about it either, I'm just pointing out because a lot of blackpillers think that somehow the state of things supposedly leads to genetic improvement and the development of a societal group but that's clearly not the case

Female "free" sexual selection choice is not at all eugenic on the micro or macro level.
Yeah i agree, they lie muh biology, im hard wired to chads, lame ass excuses. Its about women being greedy and wanting everything.

This post is just partially true the real reason you are on inceldom is because civilization does not need you anymore and the current state of things is due technological progress (thing that you praise on your post) and globalization

This post is just partially true the real reason you are on inceldom is because civilization does not need you anymore and the current state of things is due technological progress (thing that you praise on your post) and globalization
i didn’t praise technological progress at all, it just is a tendency in humans, unlike other animals we employ technologies such as agriculture and so on in an increasingly productive generation of goods
however that just ends up giving humans surrogate activities as ted k said

i didn’t praise technological progress at all, it just is a tendency in humans, unlike other animals we employ technologies such as agriculture and so on in an increasingly productive generation of goods
however that just ends up giving humans surrogate activities as ted k said
Yeah i read both the manifesto and antitech revolution cool stuff but really blackpilled

Yeah i read both the manifesto and antitech revolution cool stuff but really blackpilled
he was indeed blackpilled, much more than people here who only think about the mating aspect
i do think the substitution of a survival-based living pattern by a surrogate-activity-based living pattern is what brought us to where we are, cooperation (and thus male utiliy) is no longer necessary because of the abundance of goods
however, surrogate activities can never replace or suppress the pleasure/fulfillment of instinctual activities such as eating, sleeping, fucking, so we end up doing these activities themselves as surrogate activities to derive pleasure for them instead of doing them for survival/need
that is what ted k was doing by going to the woods to live survival based, he wanted to get rid of surrogate activities
it seems humans function better by being in tune with their natural ends instead of pretending they’re more than just animals
civilization is self-destructive

he was indeed blackpilled, much more than people here who only think about the mating aspect
i do think the substitution of a survival-based living pattern by a surrogate-activity-based living pattern is what brought us to where we are, cooperation (and thus male utiliy) is no longer necessary because of the abundance of goods
however, surrogate activities can never replace or suppress the pleasure/fulfillment of instinctual activities such as eating, sleeping, fucking, so we end up doing these activities themselves as surrogate activities to derive pleasure for them instead of doing them for survival/need
that is what ted k was doing by going to the woods to live survival based, he wanted to get rid of surrogate activities
it seems humans function better by being in tune with their natural ends instead of pretending they’re more than just animals
civilization is self-destructive
Indeed technology has render the male useless on many cases and it has put us on this situation i personally dont see any getting better unless the sun destroy the electric grind.
Ted said that we either destroy the system or the system turn us into no longer humans re-conditionated to live on the new industrial world.
also i didnt like the white alarmist ideas on your post because it assume the system is trying trying to erradicate whites while making non-whites reproduce faster both ideas are not true at all at least on the way presented

Indeed technology has render the male useless on many cases and it has put us on this situation i personally dont see any getting better unless the sun destroy the electric grind.
Ted said that we either destroy the system or the system turn us into no longer humans re-conditionated to live on the new industrial world.
also i didnt like the white alarmist ideas on your post because it assume the system is trying trying to erradicate whites while making non-whites reproduce faster both ideas are not true at all at least on the way presented
no that’s not what i said, all i was saying was purely descriptive and from a natural/social evolutionary point of view, not from a “system conspiracy” standpoint
i think this is the product of “civilization”, which i did not say is good or bad, and since whites were more rapidly civilized (and i’m not saying with any race undertones, i’m meaning access to technology the same way ted talks about), they end up in this situation of surrogate-activities-lifestyle and low reproduction rates, much before less developed ethnic groups
this is not conspiracy or something directed by the system, it’s a consequence of access to excess of goods and hedonistic behaviour (with birth control included)
i think africans and arabs may suffer from this in the future as they become more westernized and get access to more goods, if that can happen, and face the same fate
ps.: i’m not even white

no that’s not what i said, all i was saying was purely descriptive and from a natural/social evolutionary point of view, not from a “system conspiracy” standpoint
i think this is the product of “civilization”, which i did not say is good or bad, and since whites were more rapidly civilized (and i’m not saying with any race undertones, i’m meaning access to technology the same way ted talks about), they end up in this situation of surrogate-activities-lifestyle and low reproduction rates, much before less developed ethnic groups
this is not conspiracy or something directed by the system, it’s a consequence of access to excess of goods and hedonistic behaviour (with birth control included)
i think africans and arabs may suffer from this in the future as they become more westernized and get access to more goods, if that can happen, and face the same fate
Yeah i think the same i have try to explain that before, whites just entered the modern machine first that anyone else and also birtrates on non white countries are going down quick af

I think unless man wakes up to this obvious truth and thinks of a long term of plan to overthrow the elites and put the world back in order. Its fucking ovER.

Do what you need to do to satisfy your individual life and live the best. You can only hope the best for future generations.

Fuck the world

I like being a neet leech and I’m content

Fuck working and trying to better a society

Gay

Very good post. J.D. Unwin in "Sex and Culture"; the American antifeminist author Daniel Amneus, author of "The Garbage Generation" made some similar points: sexual restraint is good for formenting a civilization, as it lets men direct their energy to more sophisticated fields rather than chasing women. This can only be achieved in a monogamous society. That's what lower tier normies and beta cucks :bluepill::redpill: who keep going to pubs and nightclubs to occasionally get laid and boast about how they have sex no less than 3 times a year don't want to understand.:ahegao:

Another water thread

If you post "tl;dr" you are a cuck

Civilization means going beyond human's simple biological instincts to survive and reproduce
That means morals, law, culture, carreers, hobbies, travelling, access to complex technologies and goods, more leisure, less exposure to environmental threats, diseases, hygiene, etc
Civilization does not equal society, not every society is civilized, there are degrees to that, a society is more civilized if the mechanisms of incentives, rewards and punishments is develop in order to encourage individuals to self-restrain, regulate and control their simple biological instincts for a greater societal good (that would in theory also and mostly benefit those abiding by them)
In order to have a society, you simple need to have a collective of people interacting with each other, it can be an uncivilized society (like say in primal times) or a civilized one where you do not literally have to fight to death in order to acquire goods or pussy
In order to have a society, therefore, people simply need to reproduce (have sex), the child's upbringing doesn't matter
However, in order to have a civilized society, people need to go beyond simple reproduction and have to take care of the child, teach and provide conditions for a development
This is why well-kept families could provide for more cultured and developed offspring and accumulate patrimony while single-parent households tend to dive more and more into poverty and produce offspring that is promiscuous, involved in drugs and crimes, etc
This means that women having no freedom/means of autonomy was a key component for societies to progress into civilization
Since men had access to women (who did not have the freedom to choose), they could release their sexual desires and fulfill their biological instinct to reproduce, therefore leaving them time to worry about doing other things (philosophise, engineer, build, develop fighting and war techniques, technology, culture, etc) since their primary natural end of being a human (surviving and reproducing) was already being achieved
When a man does not have access to these basic instinctual needs, he can't focus on other things, and will do uncivilized things in order to access those goods (steal, rape, lie, etc)
This is why the greatest advancements of society, technology, science and culture have already been achieved in these times, and explains why after women started getting more freedom (1700s/1800s) and then sexual revolution, all of society's values have been going down the toilet (and you can even see stagnation in technological progress)
And at the same time foids gained freedom, they started to choose according to their basic desires, with total disregard to civilization, because they are not the gender that nature choose to build it and sustain it
Then, after getting access to sexual choice and the job market, women have to worry less and less about building and sustaining civilization (because they are shortsighted and can only think about themselves, not their offspring or the future of her family etc) and have free time to chase more and more their desires (sex with Chads)
However, since this is not tied to a civilized end, it is simply based on pleasure and therefore sex (and possible reproduction) are less and less associated to the upbringing of the offpsring
More and more people choose to not have offspring or have less children than olden times, and the majority of people who end up having more offspring are those that do not care about the offspring's upbringing, most of them end up growing in single-parent households
That's why certain ethnic groups reproduce much more while in most developed countries (white) the birth-rate just lowers and lowers
These ethnic groups generally try to get government bux or even try to emigrate illegally to get these bux, therefore they do not have to worry about their offspring's upbringing, or their own survival through getting basic goods
Anyways, since women no longer NEED to abide by civilization standards because "civilization" is already "built", their short-sightness makes them choose (since they have the FREEDOM TO) to fulfill their most basic instincts, which is always dictated by please
And this please (derived from fulfilling basic instincts) is more more imediate, strong and bodily than any pleasure that can be achieved through civilized means (such as enjoying the growth of your offspring and their development, enjoying culture, enjoying having and excess of consumer goods)
Therefore, not only women will choose to have sexual pleasure with the most sexually desirable mate, but they will care less and less about a pregnancy (which can be simply avoided by a condom and all sorts of anti-birth mechanisms) and if it end up happening, there was not even a plan (or cultural background to begin with) in order to raise this child, which will probably end up being the son of a pump-and-dump situation and grow in a single-parent household (most likely by the jaded female who will teach the child how to view the world, teaching him to be a cuck and serve women so other foids don't suffer what the pump-and-dumped mother had to go through by not being able to lock Chad in a LTR or marriage)
Now, you tell me, is this "female sexual selection" leading to a more civilized or less civilized society?
The few and few people who will still reproduce might be tall and have pretty faces, but even those might have a terrible upbringing and turn out to be low IQ wageslaves that create nothing of value or end up being criminals or even ending up in psych wards because of trauma and growing up in an increasingly disenfranchised society with no values other than having sex and surviving confortably
You can already see this happening in the world, more civilized and supposedly aesthetically perfect ethnic groups (whites) have less and less children while blacks, arabs and even asians (like Chinese) make more and more children every year
The world is not going to be full of tall and pretty and intelligent people due to gynocentric sexual selection freedom, it will have only a few of those (and most will still be low IQ and low in civilized traits) and probably will end up being exctint to give place to a world full of ethnic groups that currently still reproduce at a high rate (and maybe themselves, in a more distant future, will face the same destiny of their predecessor winners of the world)
The world will be a fully undisclosed jungle again due to female freedom and that means that civilization was all along a trait of societies that were male-led in an androcentric standpoint and that females having rights leads to the death of the civilized man
To long, didn't read cuz water is wet. Nikola Tesla praised be his name, the most intelligent human who ever walked the Earth said this shit in 1910s with less words. You don't need to vomit a wall of words just to show that you're High IQ.

Last edited:
Retarded 7ft men is the future of humanity. Tik tok addicts saying 'bruh' all the time. The movie Idiocracy

This is called an evolutionary mismatch. Slow life (civilization) vs fast life history (savagery)

Toilets never having any rights before is largely a modern Feminist myth, it is actually quite rare to find a premodern society where toilets had 0 rights. We need to stop believing Feminist myths here.

Even if toilets have 0 rights, they're still the selectors of sex purely due to the Principle of Least Interest. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

paragraphs, nigga