Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The close i've ever gotten with a woman is when...

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I was at the dermatologist for my severe acne, and a very hot ethnic woman was there (probably shadowing) and they extracted blackheads (almost said blackpills) and popped larger zits, and there was a very big painful one filled with pus. The woman popped it, and it squirted on their face and it looked like I came on their face, and they blinked and flinched. Some got on my awesome hoodie which they tried to rub off. It was excellent. They were being pretty nice but I am sure that was pretend.

Sounds like a weird situation.

The closest I got to a non-related girl is sitting right next to her on a bench. I had raging boner the whole way through.

QuantumDummy said:
Sounds like a weird situation.

I am shocked the dumb slut didn't get me arrested for something out of my control. They were awkwardly trying to have conversations and stuff.

I was like 17 at this time and still had a tiny bit of hope.

That's like a great healthy age for relationships, but we all know that it was not possible :'(

Zielony4 said:
I am shocked the dumb slut didn't get me arrested for something out of my control. They were awkwardly trying to have conversations and stuff.

Lol

I actually went to a derma last week, this woman was really my type. It's not often that i remember someone so vividly.

blackpill_incel said:
Yeah it was painful to read

Painful? Damn. It was painful for me because I walked out without getting laid.