Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The claim that this forum isn’t a support group is stupid

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
The claim that forum isn’t a support group is idiotic. A lot of people make this claim for a few stupid reasons
1. We talk about stuff outside of inceldom that may go against someone’s mainstream view.

A lot of these people dont realize that a forum of Incels isn’t just gonna talk about one specific topic. Also the fact yes it is true a lot of us autists losers do get geared to more extreme beliefs. However this doesn’t disapprove the truths that we find that make us carry those beliefs. It’s just that the average person just doesn’t wanna acknowledge the validity or truth of those beliefs. We have a lot of free time so we find truths other than the Blackpill about kikes, race, progressivism vs traditionalism, cultural subversion, corruption, globalism, nepotism, degenerancy, nihilism, etc.

2. We are unfiltered

In a lot of other places you get restrictions for your freedom of speech, because it either hurts people’s feelings or sparks up a discussion don’t wanna have. Also the fact that a lot of us have a lot of thoughts we are not able to say publicly so we say it online which was what the internet used to be like. The Wild West of the internet was literally far worse than anything we say or post in this forum. Any oldcels on sites like 4chan or Encyclopedia Dramatica in the mid 2000s understand this. I should be able to say what I want on the internet because it’s behind the screen. But I can’t because of the corporatization of the web. Also the digital age giving more access to the average person to the online world.

3. We tell the hard truth to our fellow Incels.

Hurrr DURR we put ourselves down. Ok? Sorry bro but there’s some hard genetic truth that some people need to face. Lying to them and telling them some bullshit garbage about muhhh self improvement will not help them. It’ll only cause a multitude of problems in the future for them because they believed this propaganda. Now it’s necessarily just cuz of genetics for me for example it was cuz of environmental effects and birth conditions. Being an only child with older parents is going to cause many social problems for you in the future. This doesn’t have much to do with genetics this just has to do with the circumstance of your both and your environment growing up.

4. This forum is “unhealthy” but there a lot of other things that are unhealthy

I don’t deny when first using this forum it is unhealthy but not because of what people say. It’s unhealthy because you find a community of people that actually relate to your problems for the first time. This in turn may cause a lot of other issues like mainly getting addicted to using it. But these problems can be found everywhere online in any community. Also who gives a shit about something being mildly unhealthy when we see society today. We have a large epidemic of obesity, depression & a multitude of disorders & disease caused by people doing stupid things to meet the standards of others. Also the fact that there’s micro plastics and oxidized fat in all our foods. Fluoride in our tap water which has been linked to decreasing iq and calcifying your pineal gland. Heavy metals inside you decreasing testosterone and messing with your endocrine system. Literal carcinogens everywhere, nothing in this god damn world is healthy anymore! In fact a lot of our disorders would’ve caused us to dive in a bunch of other problems if it weren’t for this forum.

But that’s basically the quick points I’m gonna make. There’s probably some problems with what I said. But I didn’t really think what was going to be said when posting it or what it was gonna look like. Any other things people wanna add?

Last edited:
Didn't read I want to eat a restaurant hamburger so bad rn

Didn't read I want to eat a restaurant hamburger so bad rn
Cringe you better not be eating oxidized fat all the time. Fatcels are volcels

If we hang around other people who experiencing similar things in life as us, it makes sense we would band together to cope.,

It's basically like claiming a cancer support group that gives a realistic prognosis for deadly types of certain cancers and showcases actual experiences and life expectancies is actually not a support group, simply for them stating the unwanted truth; recognizing our discrimination and inherent disadvantage as subhumans is the same, seeking to actually inform and make sub 5s more aware of their experiences and why they might have happened rather than keeping them in sweet delusion... :society:

Which is why so many sub 5 copers and foids detest the blackpill and obsessively attempt to failingly "disprove" it; it reveals the truth about them, and the state of society either for and against them. :feelsjuice:

It's basically like claiming a cancer support group that gives a realistic prognosis for deadly types of certain cancers and showcases actual experiences and life expectancies is actually not a support group, simply for them stating the unwanted truth; recognizing our discrimination and inherent disadvantage as subhumans is the same, seeking to actually inform and make sub 5s more aware of their experiences and why they might have happened rather than keeping them in sweet delusion... :society:

Which is why so many sub 5 copers and foids detest the blackpill and obsessively attempt to failingly "disprove" it; it reveals the truth about them, and the state of society either for and against them. :feelsjuice:
Yup. I like your high iq replies they always states good truth and analysis of the situation. It also provides a good incentive to discussion

The claim that forum isn’t a support group is idiotic. A lot of people make this claim for a few stupid reasons
1. We talk about stuff outside of inceldom that may go against someone’s mainstream view.

A lot of these people dont realize that a forum of Incels isn’t just gonna talk about one specific topic. Also the fact yes it is true a lot of us autists losers do get geared to more extreme beliefs. However this doesn’t disapprove the truths that we find that make us carry those beliefs. It’s just that the average person just doesn’t wanna acknowledge the validity or truth of those beliefs. We have a lot of free time so we find truths other than the Blackpill about kikes, race, progressivism vs traditionalism, cultural subversion, corruption, globalism, nepotism, degenerancy, nihilism, etc.

2. We are unfiltered

In a lot of other places you get restrictions for your freedom of speech, because it either hurts people’s feelings or sparks up a discussion don’t wanna have. Also the fact that a lot of us have a lot of thoughts we are not able to say publicly so we say it online which was what the internet used to be like. The Wild West of the internet was literally far worse than anything we say or post in this forum. Any oldcels on sites like 4chan or Encyclopedia Dramatica in the mid 2000s understand this. I should be able to say what I want on the internet because it’s behind the screen. But I can’t because of the corporatization of the web. Also the digital age giving more access to the average person to the online world.

3. We tell the hard truth to our fellow Incels.

Hurrr DURR we put ourselves down. Ok? Sorry bro but there’s some hard genetic truth that some people need to face. Lying to them and telling them some bullshit garbage about muhhh self improvement will not help them. It’ll only cause a multitude of problems in the future for them because they believed this propaganda. Now it’s necessarily just cuz of genetics for me for example it was cuz of environmental effects and birth conditions. Being an only child with older parents is going to cause many social problems for you in the future. This doesn’t have much to do with genetics this just has to do with the circumstance of your both and your environment growing up.

4. This forum is “unhealthy” but there a lot of other things that are unhealthy

I don’t deny when first using this forum it is unhealthy but not because of what people say. It’s unhealthy because you find a community of people that actually relate to your problems for the first time. This in turn may cause a lot of other issues like mainly getting addicted to using it. But these problems can be found everywhere online in any community. Also who gives a shit about something being mildly unhealthy when we see society today. We have a large epidemic of obesity, depression & a multitude of disorders & disease caused by people doing stupid things to meet the standards of others. Also the fact that there’s micro plastics and oxidized fat in all our foods. Fluoride in our tap water which has been linked to decreasing iq and calcifying your pineal gland. Heavy metals inside you decreasing testosterone and messing with your endocrine system. Literal carcinogens everywhere, nothing in this god damn world is healthy anymore! In fact a lot of our disorders would’ve caused us to dive in a bunch of other problems if it weren’t for this forum.

But that’s basically the quick points I’m gonna make. There’s probably some problems with what I said. But I didn’t really think what was going to be said when posting it or what it was gonna look like. Any other things people wanna add?

the ones who stay here are the statusmaxxed users and truecels who have no one else to talk to, the topics are repeated over and over again, tinder, heightpill, JBW, the same thing is repeated over and over again hundreds of times.
the blackpill is considered irrefutable and the only alternative is rotting alone with no solutions for your life.

the ones who stay here are the statusmaxxed users and truecels who have no one else to talk to, the topics are repeated over and over again, tinder, heightpill, JBW, the same thing is repeated over and over again hundreds of times.
the blackpill is considered irrefutable and the only alternative is rotting alone with no solutions for your life.
Yup…. Brutal

People who hate us would refuse to acknowledge this space as serving any merit to its users because it directly contradicts their narrative. They require reasons to demonize us. One of their main narratives is "inkwels r all hateful and dont want help". Which is clearly bullshit to anyone who actually looks beyond a surface level analysis and doesnt discount examples that disprove this as a necessity.

It's for this reason they wont allow themselves to consider this place supportive. Because that means it has positive merits to those who use it. Which again, directly contradicts their narrative and removes a reason that they want to use to justify their own prejudices.

They ignore the numerous people who demonstrate and admit that these spaces have done them a lot of good. Myself included. Ive never been shy to state the good this space has done for me. This fact angers them though. Because they're bigots who are only interested in their own brand of hatred.

Perhaps the most harrowing aspect though are those that simply do not want this site to be supportive. Those who want this space removed the most. And you can see through their little Freudian slips and outright dismissal why many of them oppose such spaces that are helpful to men like us. It's because they have seen the testimonies from many of us, stating that these communities are quite literally the only reason some of us are still alive...

This is what angers them. They want these spaces removed to ensure a higher suicide rate of reject males. The idea of us having community disgusts many people. They would rather us suffer to the fullest extent and then die. And occasionally those same people, if their spaghetti logic is challenged enough, will eventually just drop the mask in a fit of bruised ego rage and admit it, and then go on to encourage suicide outright.

If we hang around other people who experiencing similar things in life as us, it makes sense we would band together to cope.,

This is what angers them. They want these spaces removed to ensure a higher suicide rate of reject males. The idea of us having community disgusts many people. They would rather us suffer to the fullest extent and then die. And occasionally those same people, if their spaghetti logic is challenged enough, will eventually just drop the mask in a fit of bruised ego rage and admit it, and then go on to encourage suicide outright.

People who hate us would refuse to acknowledge this space as serving any merit to its users because it directly contradicts their narrative. They require reasons to demonize us. One of their main narratives is "inkwels r all hateful and dont want help". Which is clearly bullshit to anyone who actually looks beyond a surface level analysis and doesnt discount examples that disprove this as a necessity.

It's for this reason they wont allow themselves to consider this place supportive. Because that means it has positive merits to those who use it. Which again, directly contradicts their narrative and removes a reason that they want to use to justify their own prejudices.

They ignore the numerous people who demonstrate and admit that these spaces have done them a lot of good. Myself included. Ive never been shy to state the good this space has done for me. This fact angers them though. Because they're bigots who are only interested in their own brand of hatred.

Perhaps the most harrowing aspect though are those that simply do not want this site to be supportive. Those who want this space removed the most. And you can see through their little Freudian slips and outright dismissal why many of them oppose such spaces that are helpful to men like us. It's because they have seen the testimonies from many of us, stating that these communities are quite literally the only reason some of us are still alive...

High iq post and yup everything you said is correct. What angers them is people they demonize, bully and see as subhuman. They want us to suffer and they want us to be rejected as we don’t fit their conventional standards. Brutal.

High iq post and yup everything you said is correct. What angers them is people they demonize, bully and see as subhuman. They want us to suffer and they want us to be rejected as we don’t fit their conventional standards. Brutal.
They're transparent as fuck tbh. I've spoke to fuck knows how many of them now though over the years. Always the same shit. Even those that try their best to uphold their faux values, eventually drop them or slip up.

It's because they have seen the testimonies from many of us, stating that these communities are quite literally the only reason some of us are still alive...

This is what angers them. They want these spaces removed to ensure a higher suicide rate of reject males. The idea of us having community disgusts many people. They would rather us suffer to the fullest extent and then die.

Reading this sent chills down my spine. Extremely based.

They're transparent as fuck tbh. I've spoke to fuck knows how many of them now though over the years. Always the same shit. Even those that try their best to uphold their faux values, eventually drop them or slip up.
Fucking brutal how evil these people can be man. They truly don’t see us as deserving of life. They us as lower significance than animals. Brutal man.

Reading this sent chills down my spine. Extremely based.

Echo:

:bigbrain:

Hmm? @Richard Coper and @JoeBruhcel have plenty of backup on this site.

Fuck off. I don’t know that cocksucker. Why are you trying to hard to get me banned, you son of a butch? Fuck you!

Also stop posting here finally. Just stop. Ok? Do you understand?

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

Itd not really a support group it's more of a place to vent

Even in this forum you will barely have any support from others
True but eh more freedom of speech here

Cope. We are literal crabs in a bucket.

Steve Zissou Pet GIF

We are to support each othER boyos

There's something not even this forum can give you: real, disinteretesed friendship. Someone who actually knows you as more than some screen strings and won't be moved by standard motivators as money or a fucking whore. You're alone in this life and nothing really changes that.

Said that, fuck people who attack this board. All what you said is beyond true, though you won't be as addicted with time and once thee truths no longer surprise you as much.

Encyclopedia Dramatica in the mid 2000s understand this.
Oh my god, the nostalgia. I miss browsing that site; even the page on autism was filled with hilarity. And then they had that one trap page, I forget what it was, but when you scroll down, it was just endless pictures of the worst shit you could see, mostly goatse, and it was always linked from the word "offended." :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Good times. :feelsbadman:

This is a horrible place to vent about your problems

I have a discord server specifically for incels who can support each other It is in the footer of this comment

This forum is only meant to get your thoughts out and free speech and maybe learn some new things about the blackpill or irl things you didn't know
True it’s mainly stuff you can’t discuss elsewhere in online circles because it’s fucking normies who don’t relate.
Oh my god, the nostalgia. I miss browsing that site; even the page on autism was filled with hilarity. And then they had that one trap page, I forget what it was, but when you scroll down, it was just endless pictures of the worst shit you could see, mostly goatse, and it was always linked from the word "offended." :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Good times. :feelsbadman:
you we’re on the internet during the golden days huh?

This is exactly what a male support group looks like. Having someone acknowledge your existence and sharing a struggle.

Last edited:
True it’s mainly stuff you can’t discuss elsewhere in online circles because it’s fucking normies who don’t relate.

you we’re on the internet during the golden days huh?
Yeah, I got high speed internet back in 2007, and used it to explore as much of the information highway as I could. I was fascinated by the internet. :worryfeels::fuk:

This is exactly what a male support group looks like. Having someone acknowledge your existence and sharing a struggle.
:yes:

Men don’t join cirlcejerk support groups with crying, tissues and talking about our feefees.

Yup
Yeah, I got high speed internet back in 2007, and used it to explore as much of the information highway as I could. I was fascinated by the internet. :worryfeels::fuk:
I was 2 in 2007, brutal I wish I was on the internet during the golden days tbh

Too long to read

Yup

I was 2 in 2007, brutal I wish I was on the internet during the golden days tbh
I had just graduated high school. You're making me feel old. :fuk:

This is the only form of socializing adequate to my frequency, which is higher than normal cattle society.

Itd not really a support group it's more of a place to vent

Even in this forum you will barely have any support from others
I have tried to help fellow incels by sharing my experiences and observations

Normies are narcissistic pieces of shit. They only say it's not a support group because it doesn't support THEM or their low-IQ belief systems.

read every word. great thread.
Normies are narcissistic pieces of shit. They only say it's not a support group because it doesn't support THEM or their low-IQ belief systems.
yup