Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Chris-chan fandom will become normiefied after the last incident

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Before the Chris-chan fandom and the whole kiwifarms community was just a bunch of stalkers and trolls with a lot of free time to troll Chris, but after he fucked (raped) his 80yo mother with dementia and became trending topic on twitter the fandom is going to become much more normiefied and tame so it's not going to be the same anymore. Tbh I was never too interested in it (I discovered Chris-chan last year) but it semeed one of the few fandoms without normie influence and now it's gone too.

that's not a fandom jfl
They devote a lot of free time to stalk and troll Chris, gather information, make theories, ironic fanart and so on. Even if the objective is annoying Chris-chan that sounds like a fandom to me kek.

They should make a chrischan musical, would be the funniest thing ever. With classic scenarios like pepper spraying a GameStop employee and a song about Sonics arms being the wrong color.

I prefer the Hamlossus fandom

They should make a chrischan musical, would be the funniest thing ever. With classic scenarios like pepper spraying a GameStop employee and a song about Sonics arms being the wrong color.
they should make a 8 season long HBO epic

They were always normies. They didn't just think he was funny because he's a retard, they thought he was funny because he was an incel (prior to fucking his mom). Normies think sex "just happens" because in their lives it literally does. It's funny to them that Chris couldn't get laid when in reality it was sad.

Before the Chris-chan fandom and the whole kiwifarms community was just a bunch of stalkers and trolls with a lot of free time to troll Chris, but after he fucked (raped) his 80yo mother with dementia and became trending topic on twitter the fandom is going to become much more normiefied and tame so it's not going to be the same anymore. Tbh I was never too interested in it (I discovered Chris-chan last year) but it semeed one of the few fandoms without normie influence and now it's gone too.
I am foreseeing a Jewflix adaptation

*will* become? it was trending on twitter I think when the news broke out. News channels reported on it. My grandma could know about him.
I am foreseeing a Jewflix adaptation
:blackpill:making a murderer style ez cash grab

Last edited:
I hope it crashes and burns. They basically just harassed a mentally ill autist to the point of making him even worse off than before. His life was shit enough before a bunch of failed normies decided to unironically gang stalk him. If he was left alone he would have probably just been your average mid functioning NEET autist. Instead he basically became a psuedo-schizophrenic trannymaxxer due to all the severe bullying. Most of the trolls are failed normies who just want to punch down because Chris is an easy target.

The chris chan "fandom" and kiwi farms in general is just failed normal fags, troons, and bpd women harassing ugly autist.
It's pretty much one step away from being full normal nigger tbh.

Most CWC fans see themselves in Chris, normies don't care all that much (to them it was just a weird drama news headline)

Most CWC fans see themselves in Chris, normies don't care all that much (to them it was just a weird drama news headline)
Most enable Chris's delusions
Sounds like a gay zoomer liberal thing that's the new "hit fad" on twitter.

Last edited:
We have our own Chris-Chan anyway, Bretty-Chan. :feelsUgh:

I want to lick and smell your AVI's sexy anime girl feet :feelsmage:

Someone's already doing that on YouTube. 52 parts
I want to see trained British actors, production designers, and cinematrographers give it their all. Although I think Haley Joel Osment is a good choice for the lead role.

Last edited:
I want to see trained British actors, production designers, and cinematrographers give it their all. Although I think Haley Joel Osment is a good choice for the lead role.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It was nice while it lasted

I don't like that motherfucker