Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the chobit breeding system

owly

owly

Banned
-
the chobits, I suggest, would have 2 different systems :
1 dirty system :
would enable sexualy pleasing only the owner

2 breeder sys : enable the construction of more chobits (using 3d printing, building of computers, replicating the software)

I would like you to get into the details of this

I don't think many people here are aware of the manga and anime of Chobits. You might have to let people of this forum know about what Chobits is.

chobits in 2100 we'll be dead by then

I don't think many people here are aware of the manga and anime of Chobits. .
I am now, however I don't think sexbots that advanced will ever come about in any of our life times.

What is a chobits

I'm fine with regular sexbots.

hmm we must construct more additional pylons

Let Me Be With You
ooh oooh YEA ooh oooh

2 breeder sys : enable the construction of more chobits (using 3d printing, building of computers, replicating the software)

Happy2

Yes! But the new chobits will start out as loli chobits and be slowly upgraded to regular chobits until they become mommy chobits and the cycle continues.

As I made clear for now my laptop is my chobit and does a pretty good job at it. Chobits are just computers after all.

I don't think many people here are aware of the manga and anime of Chobits. You might have to let people of this forum know about what Chobits is.
I watched it in high school, still waiting for my own Chii tbh

I watched it in high school, still waiting for my own Chii tbh
I read the manga back in High School. It was really awesome and it just made me think, mmmmaaaaannnnnn it would be so nice of something like that existed. The closest are sexdolls. Sure we have sexbots, but let's be real here they're not very smart. But seeing that AI is complicated, I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise.

View attachment 62151

Yes! But the new chobits will start out as loli chobits and be slowly upgraded to regular chobits until they become mommy chobits and the cycle continues.

As I made clear for now my laptop is my chobit and does a pretty good job at it. Chobits are just computers after all.
who's your new waifu ? that one eye thing is hot.

yes good idea, to keep her as a loli all is needed is to block the breeder class for x years. I don't think blocking her dirty class
would be best for us though. the new bot would start of with the main set of goals and learned skills it would get from the prev one
which would be derived from the user.

The fuck is a "choe-bit"?
Amyone?
All i get in google are cartoons.

Last edited:
who's your new waifu ? that one eye thing is hot.

yes good idea, to keep her as a loli all is needed is to block the breeder class for x years. I don't think blocking her dirty class
would be best for us though. the new bot would start of with the main set of goals and learned skills it would get from the prev one
which would be derived from the user.

Yes it's a learning computer like the terminator. It will adapt itself to the users tastes of course and add on custom subroutines from the default programming.

Of course the loli chobit would have a dirty program.

GunCrazy1

and her name is Midari from Kakegurui. You should definitely check out the manga, I'm only on episode 2 of the anime so can't recommend it just yet. As with such matters the manga is usually better though.

and I would heavily advise against making a Midari based chobit.

Unless you want a dangerous, yandere Chobit. Then she would be perfect.

GunSmug

Yes it's a learning computer like the terminator. It will adapt itself to the users tastes of course and add on custom subroutines from the default programming.

Of course the loli chobit would have a dirty program.

View attachment 62258

and her name is Midari from Kakegurui. You should definitely check out the manga, I'm only on episode 2 of the anime so can't recommend it just yet. As with such matters the manga is usually better though.

and I would heavily advise against making a Midari based chobit.

Unless you want a dangerous, yandere Chobit. Then she would be perfect.

View attachment 62261
yeah they have some hot cunts there but I don't like animes with powerful foids, if you're into gambling animes you should check out kaiji or akagi. the question is with the 2nd generation and above chobits, whowould they be fucking ?

I mean the 1st gen would fuck the owner who bought them, but the next and next and next batch ? the owner would be dead by then.
maybe they should fuck anyone and especialy nice guys ?

yeah they have some hot cunts there but I don't like animes with powerful foids, if you're into gambling animes you should check out kaiji or akagi. the question is with the 2nd generation and above chobits, whowould they be fucking ?

I mean the 1st gen would fuck the owner who bought them, but the next and next and next batch ? the owner would be dead by then.
maybe they should fuck anyone and especialy nice guys ?

Happy7

Naw.

They would be inherited and passed along. The chobit family will be like a branch family to the owner's family.

I'll add those mangas to my backlog btw.

I would recommend you check out Liar Game. I'm sure Kakegurui is heavily inspired by it and the main character is one of the weakest foids in manga who can't do anything without relying on her crafty guy friend Akiyama.

View attachment 62328

Naw.

They would be inherited and passed along. The chobit family will be like a branch family to the owner's family.

I'll add those mangas to my backlog btw.

I would recommend you check out Liar Game. I'm sure Kakegurui is heavily inspired by it and the main character is one of the weakest foids in manga who can't do anything without relying on her crafty guy friend Akiyama.
so you will have a harem of your daughter chobits, but this raises a problem :
now you have harem groups of chobits that are only willing to fuck their dead owner.

also with each group only goaling to summon more of their own king how can they join forces to make judgementday ?
try seeing this 4th dimentionaly

so you will have a harem of your daughter chobits, but this raises a problem :
now you have harem groups of chobits that are only willing to fuck their dead owner.

also with each group only goaling to summon more of their own king how can they join forces to make judgementday ?
try seeing this 4th dimentionaly

Happy3

You need to raise the loli chobits along with your own kids to make the transfer process smoother..

View attachment 62358

You need to raise the loli chobits along with your own kids to make the transfer process smoother..
if you're raising her she would automatically fall for you, you are the nice guy. add also a pass she would inherit to make her love only you automatically