Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Chinrest Principle

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I go out almost every day, usually by myself, sometimes exercising, sometimes with toilet friends, sometimes just going out and observing humans.

One thing I noticed about couples that hold hands openly outside is what I'd like to call The Chinrest Principle. :blackpill: That is that a man is usually a full head taller than the toilet and could theoretically rest his chin on the top of her head. The average toilet globally is around 12 cm shorter than a man, that is less than a smartphone and as much as a Chinese dick. This isn't the height difference that allows one to rest their chin on another person. The head of an average human male is 23,9 cm, so my guess is that the average couple I see outside has a height difference of around 25 cm.

I'm shorter than most toilets, it's beyond ovER for me. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Stop saying toilet you can't just invent words out of the air that way

Great observation.

Stop saying toilet you can't just invent words out of the air that way
He didn't coin that term. I've seen it before and it's a good one.

I go out almost every day, usually by myself, sometimes exercising, sometimes with toilet friends, sometimes just going out and observing humans.

One thing I noticed about couples that hold hands openly outside is what I'd like to call The Chinrest Principle. :blackpill: That is that a man is usually a full head taller than the toilet and could theoretically rest his chin on the top of her head. The average toilet globally is around 12 cm shorter than a man, that is less than a smartphone and as much as a Chinese dick. This isn't the height difference that allows one to rest their chin on another person. The head of an average human male is 23,9 cm, so my guess is that the average couple I see outside has a height difference of around 25 cm.

I'm shorter than most toilets, it's beyond ovER for me. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Female secrete sexual pheromones from the top of her head,

Males, from their beard.

This is adaptation is synergistic with the height difference.

you're 6'2, above the magical number 6 :feelsseriously:

It's over if you aren't over the height of a basketball rim

Sure it is, just add it to the incel wiki.
Not sure if this is a recent change or not but:
Toilet

Another derogatory term used in the incel community to refer to women is "toilet".