Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The checklist theory.

FrogzVsTrainz

FrogzVsTrainz

Androgynouscel
I'm going to be labeling this as part rant, part hypothetical theory... Where do I begin this rant/theory? The narcissistic personalities of women allow them to have some... peculiar traits... to say the least... They expect to be accepted for who they are without question but refuse to do the same for others. For men, this would end up with them being labeled as "selfish". But, since we are dealing with a creature whose only concerns in life are her beauty and vanity, this is to be expected. This is due to every woman having a mental checklist for their "perfect" man. If you do not check off every box in her mind, then it is a futile effort to even bother with her. Oh, and there's nothing along the lines of a grading curve either... Just cause you got 182 out of 183 on her checklist doesn't mean that you do not have to worry about that last one. You have to accept her for her but she doesn't have to do the same for you. Remember, she is delusional... And all boxes are equally important no matter how stupid they are in reality. Oh, and if you possess one of these mental checklists you are deemed as "shallow".

There are boxes for conversation topics... Oh, yeah and a box for being able to tell what she wants you to talk to her about. And of course the attractiveness box... The dick size box... The money box... Confidence box... Boxes that are literally impossible to attain... Just assume that there is a box for everything... Now, like I said these are all equally important. Why do you ask? Because, she is not looking for what she likes about you... She is looking for something to dislike. And you will never win... She will adjust these boxes on the fly so you will never check them off.

But what about Chad then? Surely, even he cannot win against such odds... Right? Well, he has a secret weapon... He is as stupid, delusional, and narcissistic as her... Since they are on the same playing field, this naturally makes him more relate able in her eyes. She sees a girl with a dick she can fuck without questioning her sexuality.

The fact that they don't even realize how ridiculous they are being is almost hilarious.

But, my ideas aren't important... After all, I'm just a awkward neckbeard...

foids will dismiss you for even the smallest of flaws, its simply impossible for incels to reach their standards. no surprise our numbers are rising.

this shit wouldnt be happening if women were slaves to men..