Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The character Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks is a self hating blackcel truecel

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xSGhuKENAY

-Oldcel
-Baldcel
-Fatcel
-Poorcel (lives in a shitty house and has to wageslave in multiple blue collar jobs)
-Has a glass eye
-Self hating blackcel that constantly worships white people and attacks fellow blacks

In the show he says that he only wants a white foid and would never fuck black but I still don't consider him a volcel. With his looks and economic situation he couldn't even get the fattest, ugliest black foid in the hood.

He's an inspiration to all ethnics

Trucel tier black men are the only trucels

Such a good show tbh.

At least he doesn't act like a nigger

I wish i was white

I wish i was white
I wish I was whiter.

I'm a sand nigger but have red beard, I want a ginger wife so I can save the red hair genes I have. I refuse to marry a sand nigger
I prefer the term acceptance of reality.
It's the same thing. Shitskins who hate themselves have accepted reality. The reality that they are subhumans compared to the white race. Check out the video called "your favorite american girl" by Mitsuki, a hapa singer. ALL the fucking comments are of shitskin foids seething about how they're not white. Funny as fuck

Here's a few screenshots I have

1668394499907602-png.675659

Attachments

• 1668394499907602.png
    1668394499907602.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 139

I wish I was whiter.

I'm a sand nigger but have red beard, I want a ginger wife so I can save the red hair genes I have. I refuse to marry a sand nigger
Based. Although, if you could get with a sand nigress you are a fakecel.

It's the same thing. Shitskins who hate themselves have accepted reality. The reality that they are subhumans compared to the white race. Check out the video called "your favorite american girl" by Mitsuki, a hapa singer. ALL the fucking comments are of shitskin foids seething about how they're not white. Funny as fuck
Thanks, I’ll check it out

Waaa, I’m a foid who can fuck hundreds of chads but I’m not white.

He was the voice of truth and reason

I wish I was whiter.

Here's a few screenshots I have

View attachment 675655
1668394499907602-png.675659
View attachment 675660View attachment 675661
What's funny is that most of the ethnic foids leaving comments on this video probably get chased endlessly by their ethnic male counterparts. They're just bitter that they can get a WHITE chad

What's funny is that most of the ethnic foids leaving comments on this video probably get chased endlessly by their ethnic male counterparts. They're just bitter that they can get a WHITE chad
Yep, white cock only. Although to be fair, everyone wants to be whiter, so I can't blame them per say, but it's funny watching their cognitive dissounance. Like, if you're gonna worship white men so much, at least have the balls to admit white superierity is true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back