Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The change back to .is from .co actually reduced the amount of bluepiller spies

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I noticed the incel amount is back around normal but the bluepiller amount is like, 700-400 less.
good, fuck off faggots

only temporarily

Don't jinx it lol

Good.

We're not here to get some recognition in normie club. In fact, we would be happy if they could stop bullying us.
only temporarily
Also this. We're doomed.

So start of a new era? Rebirth of the old forum again?

Those niggers will find us eventually.

Damn coons.

Some fucker on IT already informed the others of the change

Some fucker on IT already informed the others of the change
What a fucking faggot. I guess they can’t cope without spying on our forum 24/7

Kek the funniest thing about this whole fiasco is ITcucks pretending that they want this website to go down. Those losers with 1000+ posts about incels that lurk this place 8 hours a day would be really glad to lose their only hobby.

I hate that guy and his cringe worthy comics with a passion
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
ikr buddy boyo

his "work" is pathetic on so many levels it somehow reaches an unprecedented level of comedy.
Kek the funniest thing about this whole fiasco is ITcucks pretending that they want this website to go down. Those losers with 1000+ posts about incels that lurk this place 8 hours a day would be really glad to lose their only hobby.
Gigabased 4th post :feelskek:
All the real incels are online :feelsdevil: including those IT people looking for us
Brutal vantablackpill

Last edited:
We're not here to get some recognition in normie club
It should be illegal to talk about that fucking gay subreddit that everyone is obsessed with here.

On a related note I was finally permanently banned from reddit for calling someone a retard, but it was actually because I argued too much against the covid and face mask lockdown bullshit.

On a related note I was finally permanently banned from reddit for calling someone a retard, but it was actually because I argued too much against the covid and face mask lockdown bullshit.
trucel trait