Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the Chad's life is even better than you imagine

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
I know several Chads and their life is a true heaven. Almost all foids are excited as soon as they see them. They do not need any social skills, foids are ready to have sex with them almost at once. If Chad is with a group of 13 years old foids they are all excited and ready to have sex with him. And it is of course better with older foids.

Everything is really only the look and nothing else. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He mentioned you 3 times in this thread ( once in the title) :dab:
Can you explain me what do you speak about ? :forcedsmile:

Foids are bigger whores than you even imagine. It is good for us that we do not know how Chad lives. Otherwise everybody would rope. :blackpill::blackpill:
Our condition is much worse than we think. Even 1 % of Chad's life would be a true heaven for any incel.

Last edited:
Chad shouldn't be a prohibited keyword on this forum. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Can you explain me what do you speak about ? :forcedsmile:

Foids are bigger whores than you even imagine. It is good for us that we do not know how Chad lives. Otherwise everybody would rope. :blackpill::blackpill:
Our condition is much worse than we think. Even 1 % of Chad's life would be a true heaven for any incel.
Chads life is a heaven, it's true, but do you know any Chad personally? have you shared time with him?

how the fuck are u not banned yet

Chads life is a heaven, it's true, but do you know any Chad personally? have you shared time with him?
I do not understand this question. If you have any social position you can meet many people including Chads. You cannot meet Chads only if you are an incel and you have nothing else that could be interesting for Chad. Chad is not better in everything than you, only in the sex. :forcedsmile:
how the fuck are u not banned yet
An incel is not crippled in all domains at the same time. :forcedsmile:

I would rather don't know about it, ignorance is bliss, im not a masochist

I spoke about one Chad to one foid, I described him in detail. She asked me his phone number.