Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Chads I know are objectively worse than the women who've rejected or hated me.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
Women can't help but instinctively feel repulsed by ugly men. They are hardwired to act that way and so I'm not too bitter at the women who've rejected me.

On the other hand, pretty much every Chad and Chad-lite I've encountered in my life (in school, uni and my workplace) have been bullies and narcissists. Even ones in my circle of friends.

They have mocked me for being ugly and weird.

They have psychologically and physically hurt me and pushed me around, sometimes just for fun.

They've put me down to look cool in front of women.

And the worst of all, they've successfully hit on and taken away the few women who I liked because they were nice enough to talk to me (there were just three of them between 2001 and 2010). They did so despite knowing I'd be crushed. It's like they thought "fuck this guy. He's too ugly to talk to women". They had a roster of women to date or fuck or just hang out with, but they still felt compelled to swoop in and snatch away the women I was (feebly) trying to win over, and ruined my chances of at least gaining some experience in interacting with women.

Of course, I never had a chance with any of those women and they would have rejected me eventually. But I believe the moral thing for the Chads to do was to leave me and the women I liked alone.

At least women have a biological reason to reject me. But the Chads I've known were just being evil for the sake of being evil.

On the other hand, pretty much every Chad and Chad-lite I've encountered in my life (in school, uni and my workplace) have been bullies and narcissists. Even ones in my circle of friends.
this is trve of me too.

i was standing in front of two chads in my pikachu shirt on campus at university and i heard behind me "look this kid has no swag" :feelsrope:

True but femoids are worse for enabling them

Chad knows personality and confidence mean Jack squat so abuses female nature and his looks to get what he desires

That's fucked up. Have heard of shit happening like that. On the other hand, maybe those foids were only talking to you so they could have a bridge to your Chad "friends".

It's not even chads, sometimes men are straight up worse than women.

And that is simply because most of them are violent apes that can't stop hating, bullying and killing each other, especially in this 3rd world shithole where I live. All the bullies I had throughout my life were men, most of them being HTN or closeted faggots who attemped to humilliate and emasculate me. They weren't even trying to mog me before females, they just acted like apes for no reason. Even my father during my childhood was a violent alcoholic who hit me with a belt, kicked and stomped me for the most petty reasons, like for not wanting to eat the goyslop he cooked or forgeting to get him a lottery ticket that he had 1/100000000 chance of winning.

Because of this I grew up having difficulties to bond with other males and make friends, even now I definitely don't trust 99% of men, most are scumbags and backstabbing hyenas. The only men I truly respect are the civilized and intellectual ones, those who act like uncivilized apes should be locked up and force-fed female hormones.

We should hate chads more than foids. We have no reason to let them live.

maybe those foids were only talking to you so they could have a bridge to your Chad "friends".

Those Chads weren't my friends. They were just guys in my college and the workplace who just moved in on the women I was trying to engage with.

They did it simply because they could and also because they knew I couldn't compete against them.

They were putting into practice the principle of "might is right".

And the worst of all, they've successfully hit on and taken away the few women who I liked because they were nice enough to talk to me (there were just three of them between 2001 and 2010). They did so despite knowing I'd be crushed. It's like they thought "fuck this guy. He's too ugly to talk to women".
The mist suicide scene

You write that women have biological reasons to act the way they do.
But men also have biological reasons to act aggressively and domineering.
He signals to the those around that he has higher status than you.
Higher status - respect from men and chances to get sex from females.

The only men I truly respect are the civilized and intellectual ones, those who act like uncivilized apes should be locked up and force-fed female hormones.
These are few percent maximum and civilized and intellectual men usually aren't popular with females unless they have Chad looks.

You write that women have biological reasons to act the way they do.
But men also have biological reasons to act aggressively and domineering.
He signals to the those around that he has higher status than you.
Higher status - respect from men and chances to get sex from females.

Men act aggressively if they or theirs are directly threatened. I posed no threat to the Chads I mentioned. In fact, I quietly respected them for their status. Yet, they went out of their way to hurt me. They were just being cruel for the sake of being cruel.

None of them had to signal their status as nobody disputed that they were the alphas or whatever.

They also displayed a lack of empathy or remorse when they moved in on the women I was engaging with. They had an entire galaxy of women around them but they still wanted what little I had, and got it. It happened three times and completely destroyed my self esteem and my ability to even chit chat with women.

Men act aggressively if they or theirs are directly threatened. I posed no threat to the Chads I mentioned. In fact, I quietly respected them for their status. Yet, they went out of their way to hurt me. They were just being cruel for the sake of being cruel.

None of them had to signal their status as nobody disputed that they were the alphas or whatever.

They also displayed a lack of empathy or remorse when they moved in on the women I was engaging with. They had an entire galaxy of women around them but they still wanted what little I had, and got it. It happened three times and completely destroyed my self esteem and my ability to even chit chat with women.
Many people in general are assholes.
Personally, not only men but also some women acted disrespectful towards me and mocked me.
So I don't distinguish between genders.

It's not even chads, sometimes men are straight up worse than women.

And that is simply because most of them are violent apes that can't stop hating, bullying and killing each other, especially in this 3rd world shithole where I live. All the bullies I had throughout my life were men, most of them being HTN or closeted faggots who attemped to humilliate and emasculate me. They weren't even trying to mog me before females, they just acted like apes for no reason. Even my father during my childhood was a violent alcoholic who hit me with a belt, kicked and stomped me for the most petty reasons, like for not wanting to eat the goyslop he cooked or forgeting to get him a lottery ticket that he had 1/100000000 chance of winning.

Because of this I grew up having difficulties to bond with other males and make friends, even now I definitely don't trust 99% of men, most are scumbags and backstabbing hyenas. The only men I truly respect are the civilized and intellectual ones, those who act like uncivilized apes should be locked up and force-fed female hormones.
Cucked take sorry. Men are forced to be like that to please women. The second men stop doing that women will say they are not real men

They have to act like this constantly to keep frame and alfa aura. They didn’t chose to be like that foids made them like that. Stop simping

They have to act like this constantly to keep frame and alfa aura. They didn’t chose to be like that foids made them like that. Stop simping

No. They don't have to act like that. And they're not acting like that because "foids made them like that".

They only do that because they're narcissists who receive validation 24/7 for their good looks.

Stop defending them.

No. They don't have to act like that. And they're not acting like that because "foids made them like that".

They only do that because they're narcissists who receive validation 24/7 for their good looks.

Stop defending them.
Yes they are actively acting like that because FOIDS find that behaviour attractive more than your beta simping behaviour. They just are hardwired to act like this by female sexual selection.

Total simp

Yes they are actively acting like that because FOIDS find that behaviour attractive more than your beta simping behaviour. They just are hardwired to act like this by female sexual selection.

Total simp

You're simping for narcissistic Chads and making excuses for them.

Women just find Chad attractive due to his looks, not because of his behavior. Basic Blackpill stuff.

Narcissistic Chads will bash incels because they CAN, not because they're trying to impress foids.

Also, welcome to my ignore list.

Last edited:
Foid apologist thread.

You're simping for narcissistic Chads and making excuses for them.

Women just find Chad attractive due to his looks, not because of his behavior. Basic Blackpill stuff.

Narcissistic Chads will bash incels because they CAN, not because they're trying to impress foids.

Also, welcome to my ignore list.
No i am just explaining how things are always interconnected while you just seem to justify foids. Midwit mentality like normies

Also dark triad traits is what makes men attractive to foids. This is basic blackpill science.

You are cucked and retard beyond belief

I am not the only one calling out this beta simp it seems
Yeah, it gets on my nerves too, seeing these foid apologists. Oh noo, that is just their nature; poor foids cannot control their urges. We cannot hate them for it, bla bla bullshit. We are supposed to just rot and take it, right? Men needed to control their nature for centuries. Men could, if they wished, make them less than dogs. We could have just enslaved them and use their wombs for reproduction since we are stronger. We did not do it. Instead, we gave them rights, treated them well, and were empathetic to them. All we wanted from them was love and sex. And look at the state of things now—how they paid us back.

Also this:
You are cucked and retard beyond belief

And look at the state of things now—how they paid us back.
This is the worst thing. I really become aggressive when my good faith and good will are met with malice, manipulation and generally speaking are exploited against me. That’s why i loathe foids and enjoy it when they get brutalized back

Same, but Chadlites were worse in my case. Bullying was like a sport to them and I was an easy target due to being a manlet. The only 8+/10 Chad I've had in my class was so high on serotonin that he didn't bother joining the bullying efforts. To put his chadness into perspective, he causally mentioned getting a double blowjob from 2 foids once like it was normal.

Last edited:
At least women have a biological reason to reject me. But the Chads I've known were just being evil for the sake of being evil.
That's a bit naive. That's how nature works. If you can take it you take it. The big man fucks all the chicks and the small man gets none, it's the law of the jungle. Fuck them of course but the sooner you understand the nature of people the better you will be off. There is no evil, there is no place for morals when it comes to mating.

No offense, but kindness is neither natural nor good.
Kindness is a defence mechanism for the weak. You instinctively try to please others because you know you can't fight.

When people show kindness to members of their group, they're not "being kind", they're simply reinforcing their own group. No reason whatsoever to be kind to outsiders.

If you look at nature, the only animal who is "kind" is the capybara because he literally can't fight back. Weak men are capybara males, but without the halo effect of capybaras it's worthless.

Women can't help but instinctively feel repulsed by ugly men. They are hardwired to act that way and so I'm not too bitter at the women who've rejected me.

They have mocked me for being ugly and weird.

They have psychologically and physically hurt me and pushed me around, sometimes just for fun.

They've put me down to look cool in front of women.

And the worst of all, they've successfully hit on and taken away the few women who I liked because they were nice enough to talk to me (there were just three of them between 2001 and 2010). They did so despite knowing I'd be crushed. It's like they thought "fuck this guy. He's too ugly to talk to women". They had a roster of women to date or fuck or just hang out with, but they still felt compelled to swoop in and snatch away the women I was (feebly) trying to win over, and ruined my chances of at least gaining some experience in interacting with women.

Of course, I never had a chance with any of those women and they would have rejected me eventually. But I believe the moral thing for the Chads to do was to leave me and the women I liked alone.

I hate normies more. The extroverted ones have used me for entertainment when they had no one else to talk to (like some shitkinned gook faggot I met in college) only to abandon me when they find cooler people to hangout with. I also had one washed up, fat HTN in a group home do the same shit to me, and he would also "joke" around making fun of me despite being a "friend". I want to behead these faggots with a machete.