Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The chadlite of my Uni class married a white chick in central europe

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
The chadlite of my class. He was short but had everything else going for him, especially easy charm. Came to college on an expensive bike. Was part of the dance club, group danced infront of the whole Uni in freshman year. Even had a foid orbiter in same class who followed him everywhere, though he didn't give a fuck about her.

Got a job at one of the big tech firms. Shifted to a central european slavic country. Became a hobby photographer. And now, despite his accent or even sheer inability to speak slavic he's gonna marry a white slavic chick.

You know what? Besides, the usual pang of mild envy I don't feel much about this. What really makes me seethe is that I didn't get my piece of the pie. I don't want to be him or get what he has, but where's my share? Is fapping for a decade plus until my dick stopped working the sum total of my sex life? Its like I made a deal to be born as a human but missed the human experience. I feel duped

Last edited:
@wereq @SocialzERo old thread was accidental thus nuked

I will exterminate all slavs for fun

poland isn't central european
it's just v4 cope

Did you momentarily delete your post or something? :feelshehe:

FUCKING DISGUSTING WHORE AND PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER CHAD :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Based chadlite, marrying white instead of gook or curry or nig. If you can't get anglo white, then get slav white. If you can't get slav, try to get mena quasi-white (persian, levantine). But NEVER stoop to curry or gook!

how short was he?

poland isn't central european
it's just v4 cope
This guy has an entire friend circle among white slavic normies. That's a considerable social upgrade

White euro girls are craving for ethnic chads dicks

Didn’t think @IncelWithNoLuck would marry a Slavic foid

The chadlite of my class. He was short but had everything else going for him
Face is really everything

You see guys like Kevin Hart. Like, at least you can be funny as a good looking or average looking short guy.