Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The central differences between Islam Christianity and zoroastrianism .

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Christianity main tenets seems to be.

A huge emphasis on undoing some past wrong your ancestor done.

A transformation of the heart and soul.

A huge expectation of being a different person.

Accepting the thesis the blood is the cure to sin.

Your works can never save your own self but rather need a sacrifice something like blood to wipe your sins out.

Their seems to be a huge emphasis that the after life is quite static in option in other words when 1 arrives in heaven or hell ones nature is fixed onto death rather than being able to do be able to choose to do good or evil.

The role of the devil figure seems to be not some dualistic battle but rather god letting an entity decide his own fate.

That is what christainty main tenets are.

Sin defined here is mainly anything i guess god considers wrong like masturbation or what ever the new testament say.

Islam's main tenets are.

Life is a test of where your going in the after life.

The afterlife seems to be a static thing in most denominations though ahmadiyaa has a interesting interpretation which i am sympathetic to the after life here is similar to Zoroastrianism which i am gonna get onto but the ultimate idea is that it's still some active test.

the devil figure is subject onto god and is completely under gods will.

Satan was a created evil rather than a preexisting evil.

Life's purpose seems to be to just worship god.

Sin defined in islam seems to be deviation from the ways of the prophet which includes a lot of tradition meaning all the rituals that come with it.

Zoroastrianisms main tenets are.

Satan is a preexistent evil in other words god did not create Satan. He has always been around. God is superior to satan in every way shape or form however he does not take it out not cause the being is stronger or on a coequal level but because to take out is evil is to severely limit free will the person has.

The point in life is not some test or to undo evil it's to do good works it's an active battle it's to make good from the chaos around.

The after life is very much so a non static thing heaven and hell are not permanent things.Rather their soul building arks a person in heaven can also do evil however the point is to forever be improving. The main is that their is no perfect state in the after life you never ever stay in the same place heaven and hell are not separate states their states of mind it's about overcoming the evil 1 has inflicted towards ones own self.

1 does not need to save yourself from anything for 1 is not undoing sin nature inherent within the person. For man was made from the holy hands of ahura mazda himself. So man in his nature is holy and has no satan or fallen parts within him in other words their was no fall so 1 does not need to save oneself from any sin.

Life is also not a test god is not testing you for jack shit their isn't some promised land in death it's a battle forever between you and what evil you do the afterlife is a soul building ark as much as this life.

The main teaching is do good think good and say good words when doing any act.

The definition for sin in zoroastrianism is mainly just harm done towards others or 1 self. That means a lot of the things muslims and christains consider sins are not sins.

I tend to fall into the Zoroastrian camp it seems like a more rational faith overall but you can pick whatever you want.

Last edited:
Who cares, forget about these false religions and come follow Blackops2cel.

Why not they claim to be islam so what's wrong ?

I need a rational reilgion which makes sense
If I claim to be God, does that make me God?

If I claim to be God, does that make me God?

No but if they follow the tenets of the faith and they claim to be off that faith are they not that faith

OP is not entirely correct on the lore but I get what he is saying.

Zarathustrianism is indeed more based than most religions today.

Jahi is basically all femoids...

No but if they follow the tenets of the faith and they claim to be off that faith are they not that faith
Well, they believe in an additional prophet, but, in order to be Islamic, you must believe that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the last messenger of God. Therefore, if you don't consider him to be the last prophet, then you can't be considered a follower of Islam.

OP is not entirely correct on the lore but I get what he is saying.

Zarathustrianism is indeed more based than most religions today.

Jahi is basically all femoids...

I'm a bit of a newbie on the lore but i interpreted this from the works i am though quite adept at christain faith and islamic faith
Well, they believe in an additional prophet, but, in order to be Islamic, you must believe that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the last messenger of God. Therefore, if you don't consider him to be the last prophet, then you can't be considered a follower of Islam.

But their is nothing to say god can't send more who are we to put limits onto god unless it's agaist his own nature like doing evil or compelling or creating evil

I'm a bit of a newbie on the lore but i interpreted this from the works i am though quite adept at christain faith and islamic faith
Satan is basically a hero until Adam comes along in the lore. He basically was pissed that earth was being given to dumb primates and his race was made second class citizens. All the lore is cope though. Looks are all that matter. Atman and Jiva is an older story than Adam and Eve.

Satan is basically a hero until Adam comes along in the lore. He basically was pissed that earth was being given to dumb primates and his race was made second class citizens. All the lore is cope though. Looks are all that matter. Atman and Jiva is an older story than Adam and Eve.

I take that shit as allegories ngl i tend to take the old testament interpretation that most christians have that god chose a specefic people for a specefic time period he knew what he was getting so it doesn't neccarily reflect any truth same with this account it most likely is just lore

I take that shit as allegories ngl i tend to take the old testament interpretation that most christians have that god chose a specefic people for a specefic time period he knew what he was getting so it doesn't neccarily reflect any truth same with this account it most likely is just lore
Starting my own Neo-Gnostic Chaos Magician Asexual Religion.

Yeah, it's one of my favorites. Advaita is dank too.

Note I don't follow the lore I tend to take a old testament view the lore was chosen at a certain time point god knew what he was getting lore doesn't neccarily imply reality it was constructed to prove a larger point.

Note I don't follow the lore I tend to take a old testament view the lore was chosen at a certain time point god knew what he was getting lore doesn't neccarily imply reality it was constructed to prove a larger point.
We're all figments of an accidental god's imperfect imagination.

I like zoroastrianism because they let u fuck your sister or at least was like that on ck2

I like zoroastrianism because they let u fuck your sister or at least was like that on ck2

What no that's objectively immoral

What no that's objectively immoral
I'm not sure if it's historically accurate but in Crusader Kings 2 zoroastrians can marry their direct family and it's called a divine marriage.

For the high IQcels here:

I'm not sure if it's historically accurate but in Crusader Kings 2 zoroastrians can marry their direct family and it's called a divine marriage.

Oh you mean the political type that is not zoroastrianism that is a later corruption