Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The CeliacPill

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Having this fucking sucks. I was reading about it online since I got recently diagnosed and everyone was talking about how hard it is to date with it. I already had a hard enough time when I wasn't aware that I had it, now its going to be even harder what the fuckkkk. You can't go out to eat since most places don't have gluten free shit and even if they do they prepare it in a way that makes it contaminated and inedible for someone with celiac. You can't drink beer so its not like you can go to a bar. You can't eat things at most events since it usually involves bread so you look like a weirdo who refuses to eat anything. its sucks sucks sucks sucks. I fucking hate this. I can't even cope with good food I have to eat gay grilled shit and Gluten Free versions which suck and taste bland and sandy.

I got tested for this since my doctors suspected I was allergic to gluten but I wasn´t but I am allergic to almost every food there is I got tested for 30 and there was only 4 of them I wasn´t allergic to so I know how it feels not being able to eat anywhere it fucking sucks.

i know someone irl who has this, too.
it's so damn over for you.
everything gluten free costs at least thrice the normal price and tastes like complete garbage.

I got tested for this since my doctors suspected I was allergic to gluten but I wasn´t but I am allergic to almost every food there is I got tested for 30 and there was only 4 of them I wasn´t allergic to so I know how it feels not being able to eat anywhere it fucking sucks.
RIP that fucking sucks

What kind of symptoms do you get from eating gluten?
what I can feel usually is my stomach and intestines being in pain after eating, I get itchy at times but not always. If I do it for awhile I get really tired all the time and I mentally get slower and more forgetful. Also my intestines get damaged even just by a little so it gets super fucked when eat a lot. I remember I ate gluten for a week straight on vacation and my poo was pitch black so my intestines were bleeding. The damage is starting to spread to other parts of my body as well so my blood cells are smaller from lack of nutrients (the intestinal damage makes me absorb nutrients less) and my liver is getting fucked up too. It will reverse when I go gluten free more but if I don't it will only progress.

what I can feel usually is my stomach and intestines being in pain after eating, I get itchy at times but not always. If I do it for awhile I get really tired all the time and I mentally get slower and more forgetful. Also my intestines get damaged even just by a little so it gets super fucked when eat a lot. I remember I ate gluten for a week straight on vacation and my poo was pitch black so my intestines were bleeding. The damage is starting to spread to other parts of my body as well so my blood cells are smaller from lack of nutrients (the intestinal damage makes me absorb nutrients less) and my liver is getting fucked up too. It will reverse when I go gluten free more but if I don't it will only progress.
Does it do a thing where it's like you have trapped wind and it's really uncomfortable and your intestines are all rumbly and squealing and shit?

Does it do a thing where it's like you have trapped wind and it's really uncomfortable and your intestines are all rumbly and squealing and shit?
no more like random moments of sharp pain like I am getting stabbed in the tummy and lower tummy