Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Catholic church is quite epic

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I attended church today for my former parish priests funeral, I think it was the first priest funeral in the church since 1936. My diocese is the capital of the Irish church so the mass was given by the arch bishop and he was accompanied on the altar by a cardinal, around 8 priests and several deacons. They started to burst into song singing in Latin whilst walking down the isle, it was like a funeral of a king. It makes me wonder if Catholicism is a good cope, I certainly felt like part of something powerful.

Yes, if there's Latin language and Gregorian chants.

odd reasoning but ok, maybe become a priest and then a Bishop then go to the Vatican and popemaxx

If you feel good about it, join it.

Give it a try

The catholic church is getting cucked these days, there's still some good left though.

I'd recommend eastern orthodoxy if you're looking for something a little more traditional.

Religion is really interesting tbh

You can't see what's wrong with a bunch of gay acrobats basically stripping down in front of the pope?

How are they "gay"? Are you one of those SJWs who believes in concept of "homosexuality" and that everything men do is homoerotic?

Christianity is against sodomy, not against this SJW concept of "homosexuality".

How are they "gay"? Are you one of those SJWs who believes in concept of "homosexuality" and that everything men do is homoerotic?

Christianity is against sodomy, not against this SJW concept of "homosexuality".

So when you see a gay pride parade, you don't see anything gay in there?

So when you see a gay pride parade, you don't see anything gay in there?

There is no such thing as "homosexuality". Church never used this term. It's a 19th century concept. The Church is against sodomy. LGBT ideology promotes sodomy. What is hard to understand here? Did those acrobats perform acts of sodomy? If no, then there's nothing wrong with it.

There is no such thing as "homosexuality". Church never used this term. It's a 19th century concept. The Church is against sodomy. LGBT ideology promotes sodomy. What is hard to understand here? Did those acrobats perform acts of sodomy? If no, then there's nothing wrong with it.

Would you be fine with having a gay pride parade in the Vatican with a gigantic SJW crowd that's fully approved by the pope?

Would you be fine with having a gay pride parade in the Vatican with a gigantic SJW crowd and full approval of the pope?

No because I already said that I don't agree with their ideology because they promote sodomy.

No because I already said that I don't agree with their ideology because they promote sodomy.

So you think there is a difference between the video I just showed you and a gay pride parade? The gay acrobats don't promote sodomy?

So you think there is a difference between the video I just showed you and a gay pride parade? The gay acrobats don't promote sodomy?

How are they gay? Because they're good looking and took their shirt off? Are boxers and MMA fighters gay too then? Also they didn't explicitely promote any ideology. Gay pride parades are ideological manifestation.

For example it would be acceptable to have a communist politician in the Vatican, but the Vatican would not allow a communist parade in there.

By that argument, there's no harm in showing Hentai to kids. Nobody "performed" anything in there, it's all cartoons, right?

By that argument, there's no harm in showing Hentai to kids. Nobody "performed" anything in there, it's all cartoons, right?

I don't know what the hell hentai is.

How are they gay? Because they're good looking and took their shirt off? Are boxers and MMA fighters gay too then? Also they didn't explicitely promote any ideology. Gay pride parades are ideological manifestation.

For example it would be acceptable to have a communist politician in the Vatican, but the Vatican would not allow a communist parade in there.

C'mon man xD you can see the guy at the end, perfect tanned skin, makeup, white teeth. The guy is obviously gay.

I remain respectful to all my incel brothers here, you included, but I think I made my case crystal clear here for everyone to see.

C'mon man xD you can see the guy at the end, perfect tanned skin, makeup, white teeth. The guy is obviously gay.

I remain respectful to all my incel brothers here, you included, but I think I made my case crystal clear here for everyone to see.

So someone is gay because you say so? That's the SJW obsession by shaming men into making them think everything is gay unless you're some soyboy with shit body who marries a roastie wife.

If God is, man is a slave; now, man can and must be free; then, God does not exist. I defy anyone whomsoever to avoid this circle; now, therefore, let all choose.

MIKHAIL BAKUNIN, God and the State

4CDF59B4 D36E 457E A9E3 85514D05535A

Got to avoid going to mass because of all the mass shootings, bro.

Also, BOLO for the altered bois! They are strange.

If God is, man is a slave; now, man can and must be free; then, God does not exist.

There is no freedom outside of God. God is the only thing that is outside contingency. The further away you move from God, the more you are mired in an invincible causality.

Because, you are free with God because you participate in HIS freedom which is the only true freedom there is. To be "free" from God is to become trapped by your own ego and the limitations of physical existence. This explains why in the modern world everybody keeps chasing after "extreme" experiences, whether we are talking about endless hedonistic pursuits, or a grotesque thirst for chaos and formlessness (hence modern art), and ultimately just slavery to your passions and vices.

haven't been to church in a while

I attended church today for my former parish priests funeral, I think it was the first priest funeral in the church since 1936. My diocese is the capital of the Irish church so the mass was given by the arch bishop and he was accompanied on the altar by a cardinal, around 8 priests and several deacons. They started to burst into song singing in Latin whilst walking down the isle, it was like a funeral of a king. It makes me wonder if Catholicism is a good cope, I certainly felt like part of something powerful.

Thats because Catholicism (and even Protestant) Christ insanity to a degree has retained the look and feel of the Roman court ceremonial from ancient Rome.

Basically the inside of a Catholic Church looks exactly or almost exactly like how the ancient Roman courts looked.

Catholicism is cucked asf and literally foid worship all they talk about is Mary