Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The case today

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
Sitting at a table, drinking coffee. A couple nearby. He - handsome, tall, athletic. She - cute, with porcelain skin and a bunch of hair. They laugh, chat, enjoying each other's company. And I look at them and feel burning envy. "Why were they so lucky?"

Sometimes... I wonder what it's like to be chad. Imagine being attractive, looking at all the subhumans beneath you, laughing at their woes and misfortunes.

where was this? can i give you some advice? why did you not stay at your home instead and drink coffee at your table? and just relax. i hate going anywhere.

where was this? can i give you some advice? why did you not stay at your home instead and drink coffee at your table? and just relax. i hate going anywhere.
I hate my home, there's my family, constantly dissatisfied, considering me a failure, it's obvious that they also hate seeing me, but I can't do anything about it, really

I hate my home, there's my family, constantly dissatisfied, considering me a failure, it's obvious that they also hate seeing me, but I can't do anything about it, really
It's easier to receive disapproving looks filled with dissatisfaction from strangers than from your own family, it's easier to die, I would gladly live in some one-room bedbug-infested place if I had enough money for it

Sometimes... I wonder what it's like to be chad. Imagine being attractive, looking at all the subhumans beneath you, laughing at their woes and misfortunes.
You constantly receive praise, just for appearance... people try to flirt, look without contempt, don't try to belittle, it's a truly beautiful life that I was deprived of because they decided that two unattractive people should really have a child, it's frustrating