Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Cartoon Portrayal of "A BECKY" is HOT

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
She honestly looks hotter than the portrayal of Stacey..
She isn't a land-whale and she doesn't have balloon ass and boobs.. She also somehow looks like the real life equivalent of Daisy Ridley, the Hot Star Wars actor who plays REY.. Let me tell you..Those skinny nerdy ladies all strength mog me all the time and are pretty tough. I am not fooled by Becky's skinny arms.. They may look weak until they flex their arms and her biceps are bigger than mine! :heart:

Guess what?
She only wants Chad just like Stacey......... :f:

Attachments

• 1556846488640.png
    1556846488640.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 81
I am not fooled by Becky's skinny arms.. They may look weak until they flex their arms and her biceps are bigger than mine! :heart:
I'm sorry man but you're such a cuck

A Becky should typically be only a few points lower than a Stacy

I don't get the Stacy/Becky thing. They are all degenerate whores.

Becky is like a 4-6 while Stacy is 8+.7 is stacylite
It sounds like a big leap when you put it like that (which it is) but numerically speaking, 6 isn’t that far from 8

I know that, but I feel the photo is portraying a Stacey more than an actual Becky.
Stacylite then, the actual stacy draw is ugly as fuck looks like a whore.

Can we report him for Beckyworship ?

pretty much
tbh she is high tier becky and I can't go any further because she is wearing that shirt and you can't see her body.

IRL she is a 6, in incels.co a Stacy.

I know that, but I feel the photo is portraying a Stacey more than an actual Becky.

Pretty low standards if you think that's in anyway a Stacy. That broad is probably 5'3" with the body of a 12 year old boy.

A woman probably drew that

Let me tell you..Those skinny nerdy ladies all strength mog me all the time and are pretty tough. I am not fooled by Becky's skinny arms.. They may look weak until they flex their arms and her biceps are bigger than mine!
Hit gym now. 13.5 inches around the upper arm at 20% body fat is average for adult males in the western world.

I find the cartoon portrayal of Becky more attractive than the portrayal of Stacy.

id rather fuck becky than stacey

Agreed. The image of a Becky is quite hot, has that nerdy girl thing going on that drives men insane.

I don't get the Stacy/Becky thing. They are all degenerate whores.
Stacy is the kind of blonde supermodel insta-thot that only Chad could manage to date and who pretty much lives in a different world from anyone uglier than her. Becky is the kind of foid you'd catch on the street and think is kind of cute at first glance but when you look a bit longer you'll notice she looks kind of 'bland'.

Staceys are so out of reach for me that my mind has turned against me and started to rationalize the fact that I will never come even close by making them less attractive for me personally. Nerdy 5-7 Becky > Stacey, any day of the week for me.

Dislike that feminine hairdoo. No buns please, they look good only on animu girls

bamboozled by a tumblr meme

EVERY woman is Stacy you fools.

Becky looks half asian.