Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The carpill is real and brutal

Absolutely nothing. It's a meme that these trollfags like @LastGerman push. They're taking the piss at our expense. Dude is a German chad, yet he hangs around here because he doesn't have a car, so he invented "the carpill" to justify being here.

Imagine being 6'+ with Aryan features, looking at a 5'4" deathnic truecel dead in the eye, and telling him that you're incel just like him and that know the struggle. :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsgah:

What a fucking joke.

Wait, people are still grieving after all this time? X fucking D

Wait, people are still grieving after all this time? X fucking D
Interesting how you sidelined everything I said bro. Everything about you being here is a meme. Meme-tier "pill" + chads.is. :feelskek:

Whatever, it's all one big fucking joke anyway. Forum isn't serious. Don't know if it ever was. :feelsclown:

Interesting how you sidelined everything I said bro. Everything about you being here is a meme. Meme-tier "pill" + chads.is. :feelskek:

Whatever, it's all one big fucking joke anyway. Forum isn't serious. Don't know if it ever was. :feelsclown:

Sidelined? What you are saying in your original post is not even true. I am also done with this topic. The thing is, I am just a bit confused that people still talk about it, tagging me all the time or even make threads about it. But yes, you are absolutely right though. This forum is not very serious.

Sidelined? What you are saying in your original post is not even true. I am also done with this topic. The thing is, I am just a bit confused that people still talk about it, tagging me all the time or even make threads about it. But yes, you are absolutely right though. This forum is not very serious.
No one talks about it. The only reason we're bringing all that back up is because someone decided to make a thread about it. The car pill is a meme, bro. How are you even seriously claiming that it's a thing? :feelshaha:

No one talks about it. The only reason we're bringing all that back up is because someone decided to make a thread about it. The car pill is a meme, bro. How are you even seriously claiming that it's a thing? :feelshaha:

What exactly is your intention here?

she will use you to learn driving and them ghost you, normies do this too. there whole life runs on how to use money for their own benefit.

So, you finally got that drivers license and a brand new BMW?

So, you finally got that drivers license and a brand new BMW?

Nope, and due to fakerona it is not even possible. In public transportation, they check if you have a proof of vaccination or not.

What exactly is your intention here?
To call out bullshit. I believe that you when you say you have difficulties with women, but I don't believe it has anything to do with your lack of a vehicle.

To call out bullshit. I believe that you when you say you have difficulties with women, but I don't believe it has anything to do with your lack of a vehicle.

Ohh no, you are absolutely right though. I never claimed that to begin with, by the way. In the end, I am just a little piece of shittuh.

Ohh no, you are absolutely right though. I never claimed that to begin with, by the way. In the end, I am just a little piece of shittuh.
Then tell us what exactly the issue is. WTF is the "driver's license pill," if not some fakecel faggotry?

Then tell us what exactly the issue is. WTF is the "driver's license pill," if not some fakecel faggotry?

Ohh I already did in previous posts though. You can look it up if you want to.

Ohh I already did in previous posts though. You can look it up if you want to.
No, fuck you, I'm not playing scavenger hunt with your posts. It was a meme back then, and it's a meme still. Like I said, tell any truecel about the "driver's license pill" to his face and he'll probably tell you off.

St Hamudi drove a nice car (he's in Germany) and he's a deathnic truecel, so don't give us that shit, buddy boyo.

Last edited:
No, fuck you, I'm not playing scavenger hunt with your posts. It was a meme back then, and it's a meme still. Like I said, tell any truecel about the "driver's license pill" to his face and he'll probably tell you off.

Fair enough. Like I said, I am personally done with this topic due to various reasons. I think we can now move on.

Fair enough. Like I said, I am personally done with this topic due to various reasons. I think we can now move on.
Sure, whatever. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back