Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The carpill is real and brutal

Virginpowers

Virginpowers

26 Yr old touchless virgin
-
Another user whos name escapes me used to always post about this, how foids absolutely REFUSE to even look twice at guys who dont drive/own a car, suifuel for no driving license cels like myself + poor.

Out of boredom i decided to google foids opinion on guys without cars and nearly all said they wouldnt date them :feelsseriously:

Over for carcels

how foids absolutely REFUSE to even look twice at guys who dont drive/own a car, suifuel for no driving license cels like myself + poor.
Because it means they won't be good betabuxxers if they're broke and don't have a car.

Because it means they won't be good betabuxxers if they're broke and don't have a car.
the amount of documentation and BS hoops you have to jump thru to get a provisional license in the UK is fucking ridiculous, not to mention how expensive cars are.

ive always considered cars a waste of money. :feelsLSD:

Another user whos name escapes me used to always post about this, how foids absolutely REFUSE to even look twice at guys who dont drive/own a car, suifuel for no driving license cels like myself + poor.

Out of boredom i decided to google foids opinion on guys without cars and nearly all said they wouldnt date them :feelsseriously:
Its true and over.

Again, S.R.B is ableist:

Screenshot from 2022 01 03 10 19 36

Screenshot from 2022 01 04 10 49 36

Screenshot from 2022 01 03 12 07 15

(Cannot Drive)

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 23 20 03

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 23 49 55

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 22 16 55

VIQ:

screenshot-from-2021-12-21-02-03-56-png.551086

screenshot-from-2021-12-21-01-34-26-png.551078

screenshot-from-2021-12-21-01-34-42-png.551080

Us:

Screenshot from 2022 01 03 23 02 56

Carfag cope. Cars don't mean shit unless you're betabuxxing. Most people live in big cities where bus lanes, bike lanes, car sharing and all the eco-friendly mass transport shit is readily available. Biggest slayers I know don't have a car, they leech off of other people for transport, use Uber or rent cars.

What’s this retarded cope? Eliot had a bmw, did that help him? Absolutely not

912A02F0 89C1 4A8F 8FA1 06AAEF8D7F26

What’s this retarded cope? Eliot had a bmw, did that help him? Absolutely not

View attachment 558413
It's not nice by SoCal standards, so of course it didn't.
I'm not a carcel myself, but AFAIK BMWs are just notoriously bad. There's a reason why his was a hand down.

@LastGerman

It might be some specific cultural mating ritual in Germany, their culture and economy revolves around cars so that might be true over there, it doesn’t help that every german is an uber chad so you have to find some way to sort them out and I guess car ownership might work in that case

Wow, LastGerman. I havent heard that name in long time.

I wonder if he either finally ascended (by getting a gf after he finally purchased a car/passed drivers test) or he died in a car accident during his drivers test or murdered by Syrian refugee on his way to get his drivers test.

just get a license and car lol

Get a cheap car off craiglists/fb marketplace man and get your licence for your own sake because that's a huge fkin disadvantage in todays world. I know you might think it's out of your reach but if you get an old shitty 200k mile toyota/mazda it will run you anywhere from 500-1000 bucks. They usually need a little bit of maintenance which is easy with the help of youtube, but they can and do last. That's what I did for my very first car and it took me to work reliably for almost 3 years until the transmission got fucked.

You don't have to have money to have a car, I am on welfare bux. My insurance is less than $50 per month.

This is major suifuel for me :feelsbadman: Im 28 without a license

the carpill is true, foids seek transportation

damn bro you're back, welcome back to the forum, nice undertale avi XD

Foids near me prefer sport bikes but I failed my driving test jfl:feelsbadman:.

I have a car and am incel and always end up giving lifts to my normie friends who get girls because they don't have cars.

The carpill is real​

Just go to a car dealership to ascend theory.

No, it's not. Fuck off with that nonsense.

Just go to a car dealership to ascend theory.

No, it's not. Fuck off with that nonsense.
You can pick up street hookers in Hunts Point or Figueroa Street and bang them in your car.

Last edited:
get an old shitty 200k mile toyota/mazda it will run you anywhere from 500-1000 bucks.
Did the same and it has ran without any major problems for 4 years.

the carpill is true, foids seek transportation

damn bro you're back, welcome back to the forum, nice undertale avi XD
thanks, couldnt recover my old account so i just used the pfp in the hopes some oldcels would remember me
Get a cheap car off craiglists/fb marketplace man and get your licence for your own sake because that's a huge fkin disadvantage in todays world. I know you might think it's out of your reach but if you get an old shitty 200k mile toyota/mazda it will run you anywhere from 500-1000 bucks. They usually need a little bit of maintenance which is easy with the help of youtube, but they can and do last. That's what I did for my very first car and it took me to work reliably for almost 3 years until the transmission got fucked.
u need some form of photo id + you need to send them money aswell ( im poor ) both of which i dont have ( dont even have a passport )

the amount of documentation and hoops you have to go thru in the uk to get a provisional is ridiculous

I wonder if he either finally ascended (by getting a gf after he finally purchased a car/passed drivers test) or he died in a car accident during his drivers test or murdered by Syrian refugee on his way to get his drivers test.

Unfortunately none of that happened. Pretty sad though.

:blackpill: 101 observe what they do instead of listening to what they say. Most foids would date a chad without a license, most would prefer a chadlite without a license over a normie and most would prefer a normie without a license over a sub-5. And by most I mean all with some outliers

What does that have to do with inceldom?
Absolutely nothing. It's a meme that these trollfags like @LastGerman push. They're taking the piss at our expense. Dude is a German chad, yet he hangs around here because he doesn't have a car, so he invented "the carpill" to justify being here.

Imagine being 6'+ with Aryan features, looking at a 5'4" deathnic truecel dead in the eye, and telling him that you're incel just like him and that know the struggle. :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsgah:

What a fucking joke.

Absolutely nothing. It's a meme that these trollfags like @LastGerman push. They're taking the piss at our expense. Dude is a German chad, yet he hangs around here because he doesn't have a car, so he invented "the carpill" to justify being here.

Imagine being 6'+ with Aryan features, looking at a 5'4" deathnic truecel dead in the eye, and telling him that you're incel just like him and that know the struggle. :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsgah:

What a fucking joke.
I just got called an alt for disagreeing with it.

I have a car and am incel and always end up giving lifts to my normie friends who get girls because they don't have cars.
cuck behavior

that's just their policy for betas they're willing to allow to moneymax to be their BF and gift-giver

it's not going to apply to the uneducated homeless non-driving gigachad who needs to crash on the foid's couch and get chauffered everywhere by her

he still gets the pussy, she'll make excuses and exceptions for him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back