Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The call of the rope beckons.

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
It's like a song. I bought some rope a few months ago. I keep it on my coffee table. Every time I look at it, I can almost hear beautiful music. It's as if it's singing to me. I can't go on like this for much longer.

Being a sub-5 male is truly eternal torment. This is a very unfortunate reality.

It's like a song. I bought some rope a few months ago. I keep it on my coffee table. Every time I look at it, I can almost hear beautiful music. It's as if it's singing to me. I can't go on like this for much longer.

Being a sub-5 male is truly eternal torment. This is a very unfortunate reality.
I found a very good rope but my family would freak the fuck out if they saw me with it anywhere, especially keeping it near to me since they know I am depressed and suicidal. If I could, I would have bought it and keep it near to me in times where I need to see that I have a way out and relief, some kinda of comfort. I would just think "yeah I can end this... and everything all together will end. Who cares if it's a permanent solution? My problems are not temporary."