Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The C0ck Car0usel... How widely known is this exactly...

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Right so the c0ck carousel seems to be what every two bit hoe is cashing her tickets- I mean years in on and riding it till they are older and out of shape.. but how often do you see this in real life? I havnt known that many females really But I've known quite a few who have lived like this.. Some of them do it more subtle than unders.. hiding under a veil of a relationship while cheating like hell.. Others just get known for it but even the ones who dont seem to have had quite a high amount of body counts with short term guys.. out of the females you've known, how many have you seen that are real bad for this ?... I dont understand why they cant form meaningful relationships, or dont want to... all throughout our lives we get told females are the romantic ones but thats a lie.. it's an ideal. Men love and value romance. females just use the ideals of love and romance to exploit men and manipulate them like a trickster

Attachments

• found-this-whore-riding-the-cock-carousel-25340526.png
    found-this-whore-riding-the-cock-carousel-25340526.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 135
Women are naturally deceptive and promiscuous, anyone even remotely familalr with the blackpill knows this. That is a small minority of men, however; at least 80% of men are as bluepilled as one can be.

there was a desperate cunt at my old workplace and I saw her holding hands with 1/2 the guys that worked there, she got married eventually to a guy 5 years younger

barely legible with fast banana dark; didn't read
cliffs: don't colour your text

Women are naturally deceptive and promiscuous, anyone even remotely familalr with the blackpill knows this. That is a small minority of men, however; at least 80% of men are as bluepilled as one can be.

Why do you color your text

Right so the c0ck carousel seems to be what every two bit hoe is cashing her tickets- I mean years in on and riding it till they are older and out of shape.. but how often do you see this in real life? I havnt known that many females really But I've known quite a few who have lived like this.. Some of them do it more subtle than unders.. hiding under a veil of a relationship while cheating like hell.. Others just get known for it but even the ones who dont seem to have had quite a high amount of body counts with short term guys.. out of the females you've known, how many have you seen that are real bad for this ?... I dont understand why they cant form meaningful relationships, or dont want to... all throughout our lives we get told females are the romantic ones but thats a lie.. it's an ideal. Men love and value romance. females just use the ideals of love and romance to exploit men and manipulate them like a trickster
All foids are whores. But they are whores only for Chad & dogs (dogpill hurts boyos)

All foids jump on the cock carousel because they lose the ability to pair bond - this is a bond they form with their first sexual partner. Now most foids end up losing their virginity to Chad, since they are Chad chasers. They begin to have deep feelings for Chad, but Chad has lots of options so he eventually dumps/cheats on her. This leaves the foid feeling bitter and jaded. Then they decide to slut it up on the cock carousel since their ability to make relationships has eroded. Fast forward 10 years and in their late 20's or 30's, they begin catching baby fever and want to get married. Then that's when they get a betabux and rinse him of his finances until they eventually can't stand his ugly face anymore and divorce him.

Imagine settling down while knowing this

All foids jump on the cock carousel because they lose the ability to pair bond - this is a bond they form with their first sexual partner. Now most foids end up losing their virginity to Chad, since they are Chad chasers. They begin to have deep feelings for Chad, but Chad has lots of options so he eventually dumps/cheats on her. This leaves the foid feeling bitter and jaded. Then they decide to slut it up on the cock carousel since their ability to make relationships has eroded. Fast forward 10 years and in their late 20's or 30's, they begin catching baby fever and want to get married. Then that's when they get a betabux and rinse him of his finances until they eventually can't stand his ugly face anymore and divorce him.
That's actually a really good description and makes a lot of sense seeing the evidence i've seen. A long time ago.. maybe 10 years i was friends with a girl through text but i'd never met her. just seen photos. She just somehow got my number from somewhere. wrong number or something. Anyway when I first started talking to her she was a virgin.. then she got badly screwed up in a relationship by a couple of guys or something that either used her or just were pretty bad to her then ditched. Awhile down the track i talked to her again and she'd banged around 9 guys. I asked why and she said ''why not.. i dont want to miss an opportunity'' That's fucked....

All foids jump on the cock carousel because they lose the ability to pair bond - this is a bond they form with their first sexual partner
High IQ

They begin to have deep feelings for Chad, but Chad has lots of options so he eventually dumps/cheats on her. This leaves the foid feeling bitter and jaded.
That part of the cock carousel is pretty outdated tbh, nowadays foids have 3 or 4 chad fuckbuddies at their disposal, and those 3 or 4 chads are constantly being replaced at the drop of a hat. Anytime a foid wants to fuck someone different, she goes on tinder for a while, meets the chad she prefers, and invites herself to his home for some Netflix & Chill afterwards. And that's it.