Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the "c word"

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
One of the worst things that happened to me at school was being called a creep, because I always knew it is just a synonym for unattractive/undesirable.

If I am standing alone not speaking to anyone this is "creepy" - if Chad does this foids call it "shy" and think it's "cute".

and conversely, if the "creep" TRIES to speak up or be confident, he is seen as impatient and rude, rather than dominant and alpha (which is how Chad is viewed even if nothing else changes and he says exactly the same thing as the incel)

truly depressing.

how tall are you?

Yeah I speak confidently. Girls see me as a creep. I don't give a shit. :feelsokman:
btw is it bad that I thought the "c word" was CUte and fuNNY?

If they stop talking when you walk into a social circle, they can sense your power level OP.

Relateable tbh, I got called creepy by this fucking landwhale for no reason one day after school when I was waiting for my mom to pick me up and I was just on my phone playing Case Clicker, and her Chadlite boyfriend was like "he's not doing anything he's literally just on his phone" lmao.

I thought you were talking about the word "chigga".

Relateable tbh, I got called creepy by this fucking landwhale for no reason one day after school when I was waiting for my mom to pick me up and I was just on my phone playing Case Clicker, and her Chadlite boyfriend was like "he's not doing anything he's literally just on his phone" lmao.
Brutal. Some foid called me creepy my senior year of hs and she was letting her other hoe friends know

I thought this thread would be about the word “cunt”

One of my favorites tbh

If I am standing alone not speaking to anyone this is "creepy" - if Chad does this foids call it "shy" and think it's "cute".

and conversely, if the "creep" TRIES to speak up or be confident, he is seen as impatient and rude, rather than dominant and alpha (which is how Chad is viewed even if nothing else changes and he says exactly the same thing as the incel)
Exactly.

Lookism is an epidemic.

i thought the word was going to be cope tbh

The only worst thing is getting called incel irl tbh

Interesting how both sides work.

I feel ya boyo people literally look at me in shock when I’m in public