Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Buspill

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
2017, Back in High school, there was a day where my class went on a field trip, I was late the bus was about to pull away, i got on and surprise all the seats were taken, i got about halfway down the aisle b4 l i realized that no one was going to going to offer up a seat, i stood there looking around seeing like 20 sets of eyes on me with blank expressions, that went on for like almost a minute before the cuck teacher noticed and spoke up asking people to move their backpacks so i could sit, it wasn't until some chadlite in the very back took pity on me and offered the seat next to him, :feelsrope:it was like being forced to give a presentation but I had no idea what to say.

You wanna move your fucking backpacks now? The fuck you looking at? You, me, parking lot, after school.

Normies will never understand this pain

"Cool" kids always take the back seat.

I remember a school trip on the bus, we stopped at this hill in the countryside. I was looking around this small cave, came back out and they had driven off without me. Nobody noticed, but they came back an hour later when the teacher finally did.

Cuck trait, I would've throw away their backpack and sit (in my imagination)
i stood next to a foid on that bus with her backpack smashed right next to her, she gave me a stinkeye, plus i knew she was weird and had bad teeth :feelsugh: so who knows if i tried to move the backpack she might have took a chunk out of my arm.

2017, Back in High school, there was a day where my class went on a field trip, I was late the bus was about to pull away, i got on and surprise all the seats were taken, i got about halfway down the aisle b4 l i realized that no one was going to going to offer up a seat, i stood there looking around seeing like 20 sets of eyes on me with blank expressions, that went on for like almost a minute before the cuck teacher noticed and spoke up asking people to move their backpacks so i could sit, it wasn't until some chadlite in the very back took pity on me and offered the seat next to him, :feelsrope:it was like being forced to give a presentation but I had no idea what to say.
INCEL TRAIT: You had no one to sit next to for bus trips to and from school while sitting by yourself.

I remember a school trip on the bus, we stopped at this hill in the countryside. I was looking around this small cave, came back out and they had driven off without me. Nobody noticed, but they came back an hour later when the teacher finally did.
brutal, if at the time i was in your situation i would have just started to walk away in the opposite direction, make the teacher actually feel like shit by disappearing all together. :feelsdevil: