Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The bus on my way to work is filled with 10/10 chad + stacy

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
this past week has been actual torture. My bus ride to work is usually pretty calm with only a handful of people on board. But it passes by a university and there must be some foreign exchange bullshit going because once it gets to the university stop there is a stampede of 10/10 chad and stacy. Literally like 50+ all waiting to get on and they fill the bus full. They're speaking a EU language idk but they are all insanely attractive. The men are all either 6+ feet or very muscular. The foids are all incredibly attractive and most are wearing almost nothing since it's a big heat wave. It's even worse having them all stand so close to you. This one day a beautiful blonde was wearing practically nothing and standing right next to me almost shoulder to shoulder. I could smell her perfume, it was so strong I was intoxicated the entire way to the last stop. A couple times her shoulder brushed against mine and I imagined our life and 3 kids together :cryfeels: . Also was enraged yesterday when I saw one beautiful black haired foid with a big ass sit on chads lap. He acted so casually too as if this is a common occurrence for him. If it were me I would've coomed the moment she sat on my lap :feelsohh:

I'm seriously thinking about skipping that bus and going into work late so I don't have to deal with it tomorrow. But at the same time I want to go and just look at all those attractive people even though I know it's torture and will make me cry :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

this past week has been actual torture. My bus ride to work is usually pretty calm with only a handful of people on board. But it passes by a university and there must be some foreign exchange bullshit going because once it gets to the university stop there is a stampede of 10/10 chad and stacy. Literally like 50+ all waiting to get on and they fill the bus full. They're speaking a EU language idk but they are all insanely attractive. The men are all either 6+ feet or very muscular. The foids are all incredibly attractive and most are wearing almost nothing since it's a big heat wave. It's even worse having them all stand so close to you. This one day a beautiful blonde was wearing practically nothing and standing right next to me almost shoulder to shoulder. I could smell her perfume, it was so strong I was intoxicated the entire way to the last stop. A couple times her shoulder brushed against mine and I imagined our life and 3 kids together :cryfeels: . Also was enraged yesterday when I saw one beautiful black haired foid with a big ass sit on chads lap. He acted so casually too as if this is a common occurrence for him. If it were me I would've coomed the moment she sat on my lap :feelsohh:

I'm seriously thinking about skipping that bus and going into work late so I don't have to deal with it tomorrow. But at the same time I want to go and just look at all those attractive people even though I know it's torture and will make me cry :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I'm so glad I no longer live in the city and I live in an area where most people are not chads or stacys.

Naked whores are not attractive.

I agree you'll see some decent looking foids whilst heading to work or coming home from work but don't get hang up over it