Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the bullying by strangers is what annoys me more

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Gay behaviour of random strangers. The most harmless thing they do is stare because of my ugly face, the other thing is where they look at each other and then either laugh or grin because "look at that subhuman who is below us in looks haha". The other more rare thing i also experience sometimes is actually trying to fuck with me in some way e.g. pushing with ellbow, cutting in line.

Everytime i go outside at least one of these things happen.

Its like you dont deserve any respect or something.

I hate these people with passion.

Are you skinny? men dont respect at all other men who are smaller than them.
i am skinny, yes. My shoulders are also a bit narrow.

Gay behaviour of random strangers. The most harmless thing they do is stare because of my ugly face, the other thing is where they look at each other and then either laugh or grin because "look at that subhuman who is below us in looks haha". The other more rare thing i also experience sometimes is actually trying to fuck with me in some way e.g. pushing with ellbow, cutting in line.

Everytime i go outside at least one of these things happen.

Its like you dont deserve any respect or something.
It’s humiliation, I’m tired

The first two are relatable.

the women watch me bad when I walk, also if I don't watch them bad

i am skinny, yes. My shoulders are also a bit narrow.
I noticed since i got fat people are getting out of my way and dont mess with me even though im a midget, i wouldnt recommend anyone to get fat, that is a hell of its own in other ways.

I'm skinny and under the average young male height (177-180cm) for my country - i'm 172cm, and on top of that most of the young males here are gymmaxxing.

I've never been through this, it must be city problems

bullying feels good thats why they do it - I also want to do it one time

Part of it is these people kiss ass to anyone with status, so when they see someone without status, they vent pent up shame.

JUST pop roids and turn yourself into a literal ogre tbh. u will still not get girls but at least people would be less likely to fuck wit u

It happens a lot to smaller guys. I learned to put on a mean face so people think i'll shank em or something. Learned it from growing up around felons. I've had a lot of people get out of my way or make room for me even though I'm scrawny. Even had smaller guys apologize for getting in my way. How you carry yourself can help somewhat.

Brutal if not a LARP, i also had strangers staring at me like i'm some sort of weird animal, but it must be infinitely more painful to hear them mocking and laughing at you, i'm glad i'm not a truecel, because otherwise i would expierence that shit constantly.

Are you skinny? men dont respect at all other men who are smaller than them.
The irken pill states that universal manletism is shamed 24/7.

serious invader zim GIF
0c4ad126d5d843c17cc2e1b328c948b3
Skoodge 001
C9cf959cf7d076beaf9bb637b12c67ddd59bf373r1 266 200 128

The tallests are all the tallfags who prey on smaller alien men

JUST pop roids and turn yourself into a literal ogre tbh. u will still not get girls but at least people would be less likely to fuck wit u
Just fuck up your body theory
It happens a lot to smaller guys. I learned to put on a mean face so people think i'll shank em or something. Learned it from growing up around felons. I've had a lot of people get out of my way or make room for me even though I'm scrawny. Even had smaller guys apologize for getting in my way. How you carry yourself can help somewhat.
>gets beaten to death by an annoyed gymbro