Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The bullies that made fun of me for playing WoW in school might now get to experience it

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Vanilla WoW was a true jewel, unlike most other games, it was unique in that for the most part, if you didn't experience it at that time, you never had the chance to experience it again. You almost pitied the people who didn't play it, because they had no clue what they were missing out on. And that's why I smugly let the bullies' insults in middle school wash off me like raindrops on a raincoat. They missed their chance, and a lot of them admit the regret they felt on waiting too long.

Now all the Chads are hearing about the "sweet classic wow they missed out on." I can only pray that it's a soulless flop.

They can now experience it, while we cannot experience their lives.

ER wote about this how he was pissed more normalfags got into wow with the new expansions

ER wote about this how he was pissed more normalfags got into wow with the new expansions
Yeah and that’s fresh in my memory too since I finished it 2 weeks ago

yeah no shit MMORPGs are normie as fuck.

Yeah and that’s fresh in my memory too since I finished it 2 weeks ago
Yup its one hell of a story, i see u and napoleon got similar ER avis ready for the big day tomorrow :feelzez:

Fuck WoW, its now filled with normalfags and foids. Just play runescape, its what I'm planning to do in a couple of months once exams is over and summer vacation starts.

ER would have roped if he saw the current state of WoW and gaming in general.

Chadlites at my school played WOW

Sorry man, WoW was the normie MMORPG of its time, even in 2004 it was considered casual compared to previous MMORPGs....the whole "haha no life WoW player" meme was a normie meme.

it sounds normie

jfl at using a mic in a guild, sounds nt

it sounds normie

jfl at using a mic in a guild, sounds nt

I was in a top WoW guild in my country for years and never used push to talk, aspie as fuck. Everyone would bug me about it and tell me to use my mic :feelskek:
It's weird how much I was into MMO's with my non-NTness, I guess min-maxing your character and destroying people on DPS meters was pretty fun.

Last edited: