Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Brutality of Life

Nosecel_

Nosecel_

Defender of the Trucels
It's so sad when you are eating alone in your car, watching other people talk to eachother, girls and boys flirting and smiling.

Here I am a depressed sub5 alone as usual just trying to cope with being forever alone trying to convince myself that one day I won't be alone when deep down I have no one to talk to and I will die alone is it my fault for being such a loser. I'll probably die having never felt the touch of a woman I never even had a chance.

Relatable post as always, fellow nosecel :feelsrope:

SAME wordmark

It's so sad when you are eating alone in your car, watching other people talk to eachother, girls and boys flirting and smiling.

Here I am a depressed sub5 alone as usual just trying to cope with being forever alone trying to convince myself that one day I won't be alone when deep down I have no one to talk to and I will die alone is it my fault for being such a loser. I'll probably die having never felt the touch of a woman I never even had a chance.
If you are a sub5 it's not your fault (unless you've been fat your entire life which is what brought you down there or something)

Relatable post as always, fellow nosecel :feelsrope:
As I was typing that thread I saw some chadlitd showing off his skateboarding tricks for some stacies not sure how much longer I can keep my sanity

If you are a sub5 it's not your fault (unless you've been fat your entire life which is what brought you down there or something)
I've always tried my hardest to look good but no amount of self care can change my face

As I was typing that thread I saw some chadlitd showing off his skateboarding tricks for some stacies not sure how much longer I can keep my sanity
Don't go outside unless if it's necessary. It's pure suicidefuel

I've always tried my hardest to look good but no amount of self care can change my face
It's all genetics, your ugly parents having you predetermined your shitty and lonely life from the moment you were born. And being born in the timeline where hypergamy is at it's peak. It all lead to this

Relatable. I just wish I was not a pathetic manlet with ogre face that's all. :feelsrope: :cryfeels: