Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The brutal statuspill

• Thread starter Deleted member 36828
  • Start date
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Everything in life is about status. Everything you do is to increase your status. Having friends = status. Making more money = status. Getting a job that you like = status. Going on an incel forum for like minded subhuman people = status. Calling other people graycels = status. Postmaxxing so you can get a new color to your name = status. Calling other people cucks/simps = status.

The reason everything is about status is because status increases your probability of getting laid:blackpill:. So even on an incel forum you cant escape the innate desire people have for status and getting laid:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Cope everything is about status

Good looks = having friends/girlfriends = status, there.

Looks don't matter on the Internet. I'm not talking about normie social media, I'm talking good old fashioned anime avatars and memearrowed texts.

Looks don't matter on the Internet. I'm not talking about normie social media, I'm talking good old fashioned anime avatars and memearrowed texts.
High iq:blackpill:

Calling out graycels is cultural and it enforces a rite of passage

Everything in life is about reproduction.

if you are sub8 you will hardly have any status

Everything in life is about reproduction.
Yeah and to reproduce you need status:blackpill:
Looks = status
They correlate but they are not the same thing. Being popular in high school for example means you have high status, but you dont necessarily have to be goodlooking to be popular (although it certainly helps)

It is also extremely hard to break the self-perpetuating cycle of low status once the social circles have been solidified in middle school. This is something good looks are required for.

I'd also say status is more important than looks

these looks guys are retards when you think about it status is way more important

Fuck postmaxxers

Everything in life is about status. Everything you do is to increase your status. Having friends = status. Making more money = status. Getting a job that you like = status. Going on an incel forum for like minded subhuman people = status. Calling other people graycels = status. Postmaxxing so you can get a new color to your name = status. Calling other people cucks/simps = status.

The reason everything is about status is because status increases your probability of getting laid:blackpill:. So even on an incel forum you cant escape the innate desire people have for status and getting laid:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Probably true, but I don't want to get laid because of "status" after witnessing mating at the primal Tinder level.
I'd also say status is more important than looks

these looks guys are retards when you think about it status is way more important

status is legit bs. it's about raw biological prime attraction. Status is now useful for being the safe bet of a used up roastie who wants children and support after spending her younger years riding the cock carousel and being Chad's cum-dumbster. Anyway people's status is in flux until well into their 30s, so you're also talking about settling, indirectly.

Last edited:
this.
Looks are everything
Looks are everything hurr durr looks are everything HURRRRRRDURRR
4F3720D900000578-6076357-image-a-49_1534703340976.jpg

SEI_69185744.jpg

If status is that important, why arent there more age-discordant couples as 40 (or 60) year olds usually have more „status“ than 20 year olds?