Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The brutal concept of “Orzeh” n its relevance as well as my retarded autistic struggle today

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★
so in persian culture, Orzeh refers to mostly male’s ability in life (brutally general)…for example if a boy/man has no job/no life/no wife(or has a ho wife)/no friends/no connections/no practical knowledge of real world/no experience/no power to stand for himself n get his rights/no courage, hell be at the risk of being called a bi orzeh(orzehless)
This a brutal word n shouldnt be told to anyone unless u wanna annihilate his ego
This is much worse if a female tells you the word(youll just rope or go crazy)
Maybe a distant equivalent of it is willpower but not that much in philosophical sense

Today i went to 3 hospitals to make a fuckin appointment for a check up
To cut the long story short, seeing all the people n bustlings, realizing my invisibility, regretting my decision n being a giga autist, I failed to do it
Jfl
Jfr(just fuckin rope)

Every language should have a word like that, considering theres growing number of men with autism and crippling anxiety and cant function in crowded social situations. We are failures. Men should be the leaders and we act like passive scared kids.

Every language should have a word like that, considering theres growing number of men with autism and crippling anxiety and cant function in crowded social situations. We are failures. Men should be the leaders and we act like passive scared kids.
This a very abusive/ropefuel word im telling u…doesnt refer to a particular mental disorder but just devastates the recipient

This a very abusive/ropefuel word im telling u…doesnt refer to a particular mental disorder but just devastates the recipient
I know and it fits me perfectly. Im simply not fit to survive.

You do not operate on the same script that normfags operate so their words of "masculinity" or as you said "orzeh" is worthless, as an Incel you have to make up your mind Idk become a serial rapist if you want to because you are outside the subjective morals, social norms, purpose etc that normies have

You do not operate on the same script that normfags operate so their words of "masculinity" or as you said "orzeh" is worthless, as an Incel you have to make up your mind Idk become a serial rapist if you want to because you are outside the subjective morals, social norms, purpose etc that normies have
This is cope nigga n who cares about morality
Do u expect my avoidant n passive ass to suddenly go rape a toilet? Not cuz im moral but just simply cant
Im only fit to LDARmaxx n thats it for me in this life
Im saying it from experience

This is cope nigga n who cares about morality
Do u expect my avoidant n passive ass to suddenly go rape a toilet? Not cuz im moral but just simply cant
Im only fit to LDARmaxx n thats it for me in this life
Im saying it from experience
How is it cope? "orzeh" or "masculinity" is cope
It's a cope for betabuxxers to feel "empowered" with their pseudo masculinity by doing what the foid wants, there is a good indepth thread on this

How is it cope? "orzeh" or "masculinity" is cope
It's a cope for betabuxxers to feel "empowered" with their pseudo masculinity by doing what the foid wants, there is a good indepth thread on this

I will look into it
But in the context of our own debate, i will not be so optimist to not consider myself just a loser boy at 27 but rather a man
Look at my post
I couldnt even make a fuckin appointment
How am i fit to survive
Disgusting weak animal shunned by humanity

Brutal word indeed. Has anyone ever called you an Orzah OP?

Brutal word indeed. Has anyone ever called you an Orzah OP?
Its orzehless that is destructive
Orzeh alone means just sth like willpower
N not yet
They were too nice to me i guess
N you dont really wanna say that to anyone unless u truly n openly hate them
The effect of the word should be studied
Prolly wimp would be a good equivalent too

Plenty of words in English,punk, weird, fag, bitch, nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back