Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Brown pill series (brown like shit) - Thread 1 - Its da Juice

Women are dumb creatures lmao, don't overestimate them.
Meus is a dumb (and ignorant) creature. Don't overestimate your own capacity to understand what you don't know.

I wonder ((who)) is behind that thread...
097updv7.jpg
Idiot who thinks he is smart. Pathetic

I wonder ((who)) is behind that thread...
097updv7.jpg

Not everyone who thinks you're stupid is a Jew.

For example, I think you are (probably) stupid and I'm not Jewish.

Extremely low iq thread
Yes, but OP isn't stupid, however. He's smart enough to try and cleverly subvert and influence people's opinions and stances on key things here. A while back he was trying to get people to accept the insane idea of rejecting truth and science, and instead relying on this vague and poorly constructed notion of valuing trust over truth. Here he is inventing a new "pill" with which to categorize and compartmentalize incels who reject more of his bullshit, thus causing further strife and subdivision. Very (((ironic))).

OP probably is JIDF, or part of something like ADL to be shilling like this, and is just larping as whatever he claims. FullTimeLoser also turned out to be JIDF and he was larping as several things, notably Black and Arab. That guy was spreading nonsense too, mostly the idea that Whites and Jews are the same people (JFL). Sadly, some people ended up agreeing with him (or maybe they were confederate shills, I don't know). OPs shilling just happens to be more sophisticated.