Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The brow ridge

Do you have a brow ridge?

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was about 14-15 years old, I was looking at the differences of the male and female skull and I found about the brow ridge.
I found out that Males usually have a stronger, more prominant brow ridge.
Bild 2024 08 11 161414579

I wanted to see if I have one so I took a picture of my side profile and I was disappointed. I had no brow ridge at all and looked like the woman on the left of the picture but with a more rounded forehead. I thought maybe im still young and will develop it in the future but now im 18 and its still not there. It still look like this
Bild 2024 08 11 161703759

I know that niggers usually dont have one because of genetics but im european. It has been one of my biggest insecurities since I found out about it. I dont know if its because of low test or just genetics but I literally have no brow ridge at all and it makes me feel emasculated.

Anyone else?

Everyone has brow ridge, just not prominent enough to be chad tier

Yes. You’d have to have a TOTAL lack of testosterone to not get one. Even I have it.

I have a nigger browridge aswell but its slightly more prominent than that of a nigger. Its hard to explain without a photo

My foreheads masculine, but my eyes are shallow set and my nose bridge is non existent because I’m a chink, so it just looks ogre at best

I have a nigger browridge aswell but its slightly more prominent than that of a nigger. Its hard to explain without a photo
So mulatto? I can imagine like a mix between the nigger forehead and a white one

I have a caveman brow ridge.

My foreheads masculine, but my eyes are shallow set and my nose bridge is non existent because I’m a chink, so it just looks ogre at best
Ogre is better than feminine

I have a good brow ridge . The rest of my face is the problem

So mulatto? I can imagine like a mix between the nigger forehead and a white one
A mix between the dinaric phenotype and Nigger phenotype. Its a messed up combination

Can u link it im interested

Mines inbetween the ogre and ideal.

Mines inbetween the ogre and ideal.
Damn yea u are right shallow eyes + brow ridge looks bad
Bild 2024 08 11 171253066

Having a brow ridge makes you look like an orge a bit especially a huge brow ridge.

Having a brow ridge makes you look like an orge a bit especially a huge brow ridge.
Ogre is better than feminine but I do have masculine features so its not that bad

I have a noticeable brow ridgre, idk if it helps my looks

Does brow ridge develop after puberty?

When I was about 14-15 years old, I was looking at the differences of the male and female skull and I found about the brow ridge.
I found out that Males usually have a stronger, more prominant brow ridge.
View attachment 1221132
I wanted to see if I have one so I took a picture of my side profile and I was disappointed. I had no brow ridge at all and looked like the woman on the left of the picture but with a more rounded forehead. I thought maybe im still young and will develop it in the future but now im 18 and its still not there. It still look like this
View attachment 1221133

I know that niggers usually dont have one because of genetics but im european. It has been one of my biggest insecurities since I found out about it. I dont know if its because of low test or just genetics but I literally have no brow ridge at all and it makes me feel emasculated.

Anyone else?
At a young age, those who were outside with short hair would have to squint hard in the sun, so those muscles pushed the brow further out.