Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The brighter side of being alone and miserable

The End

The End

Banned
-
It sucks being sexless. But, is there not a silver lining to every cloud? Here are a few benefits of being an incel.

1. It's easy to move. You have no relationships, and your career is really just a shitty job. There's no girlfriend to consult with, and you can stock groceries in Idaho just as easily as in Massachusetts.
2. Criminal activity seems less risky. If you have nothing to lose, you may as well do stuff normal people wouldn't do. Since you want to die anyway, you can always pull the plug on your own life if the fuzz gets to you.
3. You don't have to worry about your appearance. It's over - you lost. Just get fat, stop exercising, and treat personal hygiene like a once a year activity.
4. Plenty of free time and more disposable income. Have a creepy esoteric hobby you'd like to indulge in? You're in luck, because without a girlfriend to nag you out of spending your time and money collecting venus flytraps, there's nothing stopping you from becoming a total freak.

Can you think of anything else?

Download

2. Remember you are still a male so kill yourself if you do anything

I have always said that Incels do not have to fear death or failure because they have literally nothing to lose. If you have a wife, girlfriend, etc. I would expect death to be a very scary concept... if they die you could be alone, and if you die you will no longer be able to see them.

However, if you are alone, death is not something to be feared at all. That is a very sobering thing and sometimes help me sleep at night to know that every morning I have nothing to lose each day.