Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Breakfast Club is babies first blackpill

Crying-Alone

Crying-Alone

Greycel
The whole movie, the chads and femoids bond with this poor incel, but at the end they tell him to his face that they're not really friends, bang the women, and leave him to write all their essays. This tells young incels what their place in this life will be: toyed with by normies, never being a part of their lives, forced to sludge through all their shit while they life happy lives. I actually have a poster of the Breakfast Club in my room, but my parents just assume I really like the movie. Little do they know.

Also, incel movie thread

It probably was my first blackpill, I was so disappointed that the nerd ended up writing the essays and was the only one alone. Little did I understand the cruel reality watching it then.

this trailer makes me want to kill myself

90% of teen "comedy" movies are about incels trying to cope. Think about American Pie and Porkys and all of those movies where fakecels try to cope and get laid with filthy roasties, all while being cucked by chad. If only they would take the blackpill and teach all the incel children watching that embracing inceldom was the only way out

I was about to make a post on this movie what a coincidence. I respect the movie for being realistic at least